Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Knuckle Head NJ Promoters.......

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to start a messageboard fight, but I have to make one point on this. I agree that people have their opinons to what they want to do and where they want to go. But the point that this thread was started I think is that, it is the same DJ's getting booked by all the promoter in Jersey, instead of giving some new DJ's a shot and it needs to stop. I completely agree with your point about peoples opinon, but if people weren't so Fuckin closed minded maybe they would go hear something different from their norm. Just take a look at the promotions on this board and see how many of the same names are on every promo thread. I always try to check out different parties with different DJ's that nobody really hears. I am real critical about what music I want to pay my hard earned money to hear when I am out. I will say this though, if it is not a style of house that I am into I will make the best of it. But I would never know what that particular DJ plays if I didn't go out and check it for myself. Open your minds to new things and different DJ's. That is all I am saying

MAdness

And I agree with you....and in fact I am the same way, love hearing new stuff. My point was that a lot of these arguments have to do with peoples opinions and opinions just aren't worth fighting about :)

Why is everyone ripping on Jersey DJ's? If Denny, Richie Rydell, and Richie Santana were the last three DJ's on earth, I can still live a happy, fulfilling life. :)

This is exactly what we are speaking about. There are more DJ's in Jersey besides them, but nobody knows who they are because all the promoters keep booking the same DJ's. I have nothing against anybody you named, but people already know these guys. Nobody knows DJ's like Premo, Todd G., Myself, and many others that are slaying dancefloors when we get the shot. The problem is that the chances are few and far between, so how will you ever hear what we have, when we have a hard time getting booked at places that have all the hype. The promoters just keep booking the same DJ's and don't really give us a chance, or when they do, we are playing to the Bouncers and the Beer delivery guy. Please don't take that the wrong way, I know everybody has to pay their dues, but if it was up to most of the promoters, we will never get a real shot to play during primetime. The other problem is that most of the unknown DJ's play primetime spots at shitty venues that nobody goes to, so they very rarely get reconized.

Madness

This is exactly what we are speaking about. There are more DJ's in Jersey besides them, but nobody knows who they are because all the promoters keep booking the same DJ's. I have nothing against anybody you named, but people already know these guys. Nobody knows DJ's like Premo, Todd G., Myself, and many others that are slaying dancefloors when we get the shot

Madness

i've seen Premo several times. Saw him Deko, Djais, R-bar and some other spots.

guy is def very underrated

New Talent Right Here, I Rocked At Taste This Past Wensday And Kept People Dancing All Night. I Always Ask The Same Question Too And From A Dj's Point Of View It Really Sux. But I Don't Know The Answer To This Question And Can Only Try To Make A Name For Myself Despite It All. So Anyways, If Any Promoters Are Looking For A Hot Hip Hop/80s/r+b/reggae/reggaeton Dj Hit Me Up. Pm Me Or Email Me At Arkiteck2379 For More Info And Demo Cds.

dj mike loikith is just as good or better then any dj in nj. he just not into the ass kissing that goes along to get gigs. hes married & has better things to do then open up for one of these so call great dj's @ 9 o clock on a saturday.

people on here know how good he is, but he'll never get a shot becuase he's not in the in crowd.

dj mike loikith is just as good or better then any dj in nj. he just not into the ass kissing that goes along to get gigs. hes married & has better things to do then open up for one of these so call great dj's @ 9 o clock on a saturday.

people on here know how good he is, but he'll never get a shot becuase he's not in the in crowd.

bull always has something wise to say....

Mr. Bull, please keep my name out of your comments as your posts can only hurt what little career i have left as dj.

Thanks,

Mike

I was not referring to the JP/Junior level $$$ NYC djs... There are plenty of other great djs that don't cost that.

please enlighten us sandman

give me a dj you would like to see besides the one's who are on my roster, that are affordable

ex JOE GIORGIO - $1000

DJ DAN FURY - $100 ECT......

please enlighten us sandman

give me a dj you would like to see besides the one's who are on my roster, that are affordable

ex JOE GIORGIO - $1000

DJ DAN FURY - $100 ECT......

Whats the use? Your not worthy of my ideas, let alone would not use them. And if your paying Dan Fury anything other than a free drink your fucking crazy.

Two affordable DJs that don't get many NJ bookings off the top of my head:

Mendez/Ink

There are a ton more (tooch/bugout/SpeshJ) but you don't challenge yourself to expand past your same ole rotation you use. You spend your life on this messageboard posting propoganda and when I put you in your place each week you just cry! Its a fucking message board, it doesn't affect your pockets. Ask any club owner, this site is a joke. And I prey upon that.

That being said, the places you promote wouldn't be a good fit for those djs anyway.