Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bitches

nomembername

airbrush artist are amazing. No doubt these girls would look good anyway, but wow on the airbrushing.

haha I was just about to post somehting about this....If these arent THE most airbrushed bitches I have ever seen, then I dont know who is...I mean c'mon, if they were naturally beautiful then airbrushing wouldnt be necessary....The thing about it is, I get annoyed when guys go nuts over a girl who, in the first place isnt that good lookin but is alright, is in a magazine and is airbrushed to all hell. And then tries to compare those girls to girls in real life. In real life girls arent airbrushed, so were not gonna be perfect, so get over it!! Sorry needed to vent a little :D

haha I was just about to post somehting about this....If these arent THE most airbrushed bitches I have ever seen, then I dont know who is...I mean c'mon, if they were naturally beautiful then airbrushing wouldnt be necessary....The thing about it is, I get annoyed when guys go nuts over a girl who, in the first place isnt that good lookin but is alright, is in a magazine and is airbrushed to all hell. And then tries to compare those girls to girls in real life. In real life girls arent airbrushed, so were not gonna be perfect, so get over it!! Sorry needed to vent a little :D

quit you're yapping druwishwhore...nobody asked for your opinion and nobody is "going nuts" over them....no shit they're airbrushed but either way whether they are or aren't they ALL still look better than your fat fucking guys in bathroom stalls ass!

now open wide :swallow:

your people killed jesus

quit you're yapping druwishwhore...nobody asked for your opinion and nobody is "going nuts" over them....no shit they're airbrushed but either way whether they are or aren't they ALL still look better than your fat fucking guys in bathroom stalls ass!

now open wide :swallow:

I didnt mean these girls in particular, I was just generalizing... so :P

anyhow....Im fat? Oh thats right I forgot.... :makeout:

no more love for you ;)

"no more"? I haven't gotten any from you in over a year since the last time you sent me that completely nude pic of yourself....cock-tease!

I didnt mean in a literal sense.....

Its a bit hard to not be anything BUT a tease when I live like 3000 miles away....and New York doesnt exactly hold the fondest memories for me, so its not like Im dyin to go there all the time....good things happen in time lol :love::makeout::D

I didnt mean in a literal sense.....

Its a bit hard to not be anything BUT a tease when I live like 3000 miles away....and New York doesnt exactly hold the fondest memories for me, so its not like Im dyin to go there all the time....good things happen in time lol :love::makeout::D

well how bout sending me some new material this way I can :jerkoff: while I wait

Im not gonna get into the whole religion thing, but correction...The romans killed jesus...moving on...

if i threw you in front of a bus, then i guess the bus has killed you, right? i would have nothing to do with it.

lol these jews, always making silly jokes :laugh:

if i threw you in front of a bus, then i guess the bus has killed you, right? i would have nothing to do with it.

lol these jews, always making silly jokes :laugh:

Sure the jews had a lil to do with it, but people act like we just executed him ourselves, not only that but the gov't wanted him dead to, he was a threat to their power....I mean c'mon doesnt that look a lil crazy when someone is walking around talking about how he is the son of god and blah blah blah, and how hes the messiah, that aint right...he himself was commiting blasphamy and so do most christians....isnt one of the 10 comandments given by god to not praise anyone but him?? hmm?? crazy...cause people praise jesus...

Sure the jews had a lil to do with it, but people act like we just executed him ourselves, not only that but the gov't wanted him dead to, he was a threat to their power....I mean c'mon doesnt that look a lil crazy when someone is walking around talking about how he is the son of god and blah blah blah, and how hes the messiah, that aint right...he himself was commiting blasphamy and so do most christians....isnt one of the 10 comandments given by god to not praise anyone but him?? hmm?? crazy...cause people praise jesus...

I'm not even going to read this...just ignore Tasty...nobody cares about any of this bullshit that you write...get working on that pic for me, preferably something where you or all nude angled from the back side while sticking something inside you :drool:

I'm not even going to read this...just ignore Tasty...nobody cares about any of this bullshit that you write...get working on that pic for me, preferably something where you or all nude angled from the back side while sticking something inside you :drool:

that hurts, leaving a black brother hanging like this