Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My 21st bday

... you're only 21!!!!!!! ....i thought u were older...

..anyways.....AC is funny like that....the crowds can be completely random.....if u are with a big group of friends it doesn't really matter where you go...if u plan on gambling i would say just go wherever u are closest too.......however borgata has higher table min. so u might wanna keep that in mind ;)

I was at The Mixx last Saturday and had a blast. It seemed like the ratio of boys to girls was 25:1... no complaints from me there. The groove was hip-hop that turned into good club music as the night went on. The crowd seemed to be mostly mid-20's. Service at the bars was fast. Definitely get up into the VIP section on the second floor. The place itself is really nice.

Have fun and happy birthday!!!

thanks everyone for the advice!!!!! .... since the cover is free at casbah, i think we might go to mixx (is there a cover?) first see what goes down and lata on hit up casbah~ thats if im alive and well. I believe were stayin at the trump marina across the street neway. if neone plans to be down there, hit me up on aim and lemme kno (vixengirly) id luuvvv to meet ya! jack ill ttyl bebe

thanks everyone for the advice!!!!! .... since the cover is free at casbah, i think we might go to mixx (is there a cover?) first see what goes down and lata on hit up casbah~ thats if im alive and well. I believe were stayin at the trump marina across the street neway. if neone plans to be down there, hit me up on aim and lemme kno (vixengirly) id luuvvv to meet ya! jack ill ttyl bebe

I'm pretty sure it was 20 bucks to get in to Mixx...

aww heather, i miss you girl....Happy early birthday & i wish i could celebrate it with you, but i will be out celebrating my other girl's 21st birthday...i miss you & hopefully we can get together soon :biggrin:

yeeeoooo erica, whats up hun. how are you doing. been a while since i been in centrel jersey and miss it alot. im going to visit soon so we all gotta chill. i think larry is commin down here soon too. well ill talk to ya soon babe.

Z

Admission is $10 at Mixx... I've been there a few times this month.. Its been pretty good..

32 degrees will be opening in a few weeks in AC.. it will be located in the new 'quarter' that is being built by the Tropicana.. I will be bartending there, so if anyone comes by let me know..

Anyone that isn't familiar with 32 degrees in Philadelphia... check out 32lounge.com

Admission is $10 at Mixx... I've been there a few times this month.. Its been pretty good..

32 degrees will be opening in a few weeks in AC.. it will be located in the new 'quarter' that is being built by the Tropicana.. I will be bartending there, so if anyone comes by let me know..

Anyone that isn't familiar with 32 degrees in Philadelphia... check out 32lounge.com

thats the luxe lounge right. they came to my school lookin for people to cook. seems like they have a phat place commin up.

Z