Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why The Red Sox won The World Series

djjoemama

I personally believe that the Red Sox capture of the 2004 WS is a derivative of my residence in Massachusetts. As a kid growing up in Michigan, I was privy to witness the 1984 Tigers produce the winner. Moving to the Twin Cities while in middle school was yeat another round or success for the hometeam, the Twins as they nailed it in 1987. After much soulsearching and an enlistment in the US Army, I was stationed in Georgia, and in 1995 we witnessed the Braves take the trophy home. Ready to utilize my newfound GIBill monies for higher education, I headed north to Massachusetts to attend College. I had no idea what a battle it would be. But I'm here. And They won.

Your Welcome

Joe Mama

(now discuss)

I personally believe that the Red Sox capture of the 2004 WS is a derivative of my residence in Massachusetts. As a kid growing up in Michigan, I was privy to witness the 1984 Tigers produce the winner. Moving to the Twin Cities while in middle school was yeat another round or success for the hometeam, the Twins as they nailed it in 1987. After much soulsearching and an enlistment in the US Army, I was stationed in Georgia, and in 1995 we witnessed the Braves take the trophy home. Ready to utilize my newfound GIBill monies for higher education, I headed north to Massachusetts to attend College. I had no idea what a battle it would be. But I'm here. And They won.

Your Welcome

Joe Mama

(now discuss)

:laugh:

I also grew up in Michigan as a kid and remember the 1984 Detroit Tigers.. then moved to Florida in 1997 where the Marlins were 1997/2003 champs....

And I visited Boston in January and now you're champs..... :beer:

btw, the green monster is fucking gigantic. :laugh:

CONGRATS AGAIN BO SOX FANS :)

I personally believe that the Red Sox capture of the 2004 WS is a derivative of my residence in Massachusetts. As a kid growing up in Michigan, I was Privy to witness the 1984 Tigers produce the winner. Moving to the Twin Cities while in middle school was yeat another round or success for the hometeam, the Twins as they nailed it in 1987. After much soulsearching and an enlistment in the US Army, I was stationed in Georgia, and in 1995 we witnessed the Braves take the trophy home. Ready to utilize my newfound GIBill monies for higher education, I headed north to Massachusetts to attend College. I had no idea what a battle it would be. But I'm here. And They won.

Your Welcome

Joe Mama

(now discuss)

Using a word like privy at 4:41 am is a battle in itself...glad to see you got as much sleep as I

Your Welcome

Joe Mama

(now discuss)

Using a word like privy at 4:41 am is a battle in itself...glad to see you got as much sleep as I

To All Of My Boston Peeps, I Might Hate Mass, But My Love For The Sox Will Always Be In My Heart, Party It Up And Party It Like Its Teh Boston Tea Party, Get Hammered At The Parade Tomorrow, All Of My South Florida Peeps Will Cheering Them On As Well...

world Champs Baby, Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOLOL Yeah im a little close to Matt Damon, grew up in cambridge, went to high school and college in Woooooooooooooooosttaaa, and then moved down here and playing the celebrity role, but making the peeps down here party like its 1999, cause of our sox won it baby, holy shit, they never saw a grown man cry and go nuts like I did last night and they asked why, I said cause we have been waiting for this a long time....

THE CURSE IS LIFTED AND THE SOX ARE THE WORLD CHAMPS, REST IN PEACE BABE, AND FUCK YOU YANKEE FANS!!!

Your Welcome

Joe Mama

(now discuss)

Nope - I have to disagree. Sox won because Manny smashed that 16 year old kid (that now lives in Babe Ruth's old house) in the mouth and busted his teeth. Broke his teeth and the curse - made him MVP right there :D