Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im In Love

italianp7

I just wanted to say to the nicely breasted princess that I wish her all the luck on her proclamated luff with Mr. Omar. He is lucky to have found someone as nice as you. :) And bling it is always an honor to see you post on these drama boards. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have all those great reviews to read about your vast experience in nightlife. Have fun friends... :)

I just wanted to say to the nicely breasted princess that I wish her all the luck on her proclamated luff with Mr. Omar. He is lucky to have found someone as nice as you. :) And bling it is always an honor to see you post on these drama boards. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have all those great reviews to read about your vast experience in nightlife. Have fun friends... :)

K-pinga you talk about?? :shaky:

Donde esta Luzti??

Que has hecho con mi asquerosa, cochina, sucia? :confused:

Yo QUIERO A LA CHANCHA DE LUZTI DE VUELTAAAAA!!!!!! :mad:

Shut the fuck up you stupid clown!!! You are nothing like the old luzti!!! Now go sell your soul to the devil so we can have our luzti back. The one we all know and luff!!! :love:

Sir I understand your grievance with my new attitude and such. But I must respect our wonderful fellow cp-ers such as oldtimer, rachael, and the always wonderful and charming bling. They are the people that make this place what it is. Not I nor you nor digitalphoenix or disk-ofreak. I'm sorry I have no say in the matter. But I will leave you with something nice now.

:)