Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Found A Pic of Gabo & ItalianP!!!

HAZE

So what happens when you get X number of negative reps?

Do these rep numbers mean anything? Can I cash them in for a plastic spider ring or a whistle or something?

We have airheads and jolly ranchers for 5 points each, Koosh Key chains are 20 points each, or you could also save up and get something off the top shelf, ie: Porsche trapper keeper, Madballs or a poster of a chick in biker shorts bending over a Huffy 12speed mt bike.

We have airheads and jolly ranchers for 5 points each, Koosh Key chains are 20 points each, or you could also save up and get something off the top shelf, ie: Porsche trapper keeper, Madballs or a poster of a chick in biker shorts bending over a Huffy 12speed mt bike.

How many points for the trapper keeper?

i will take 2 airheads and that poster please...