Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one night stands...

eurolisa

how many of you here have had a one night stand? and if so how many have you had? .. do you ever think of any of them from time to time and wonder... what if?... hmmm :)

You did not answer the question, ma dear :)

And for me, I don't know if you consider it a one night stand, but i did hook up with this CP member a few years back. Just a saturday and sunday, then i never heard from her again :)

And for me, I don't know if you consider it a one night stand, but i did hook up with this CP member a few years back. Just a saturday and sunday, then i never heard from her again :)

That shit will ketch up with you in ten years bro.lol :doh:

yes and no i don't wonder what if only WTF! :)

That shit will ketch up

.....lol....do i really need to point this one out?!.....

...and are u people talking like...i just met u lets bang over there one night stands......or people u know u just knock boots with once and then carry on as intended?!...

how many of you here have had a one night stand? and if so how many have you had? .. do you ever think of any of them from time to time and wonder... what if?... hmmm :)

what other types of stands are there~!? cabstand~!? handstand~!? headstand~!? what else~!?