Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best PM EVER:

stymie

Private Message: wondering if you are?

Today, 12:13 PM

redpixie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

afternoon, starshine. my username is redpixie. you should look up my profile. i am wondering if you are who i am lusting after. if so, give me a shout. no woriies or preasure. spirit, sat night, months ago. i am a redhead now. if this is not you, thanks for your time buddy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo

redpixie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

afternoon, starshine. my username is redpixie. you should look up my profile. i am wondering if you are who i am lusting after. if so, give me a shout. no woriies or preasure. spirit, sat night, months ago. i am a redhead now. if this is not you, thanks for your time buddy.

damn bro! go stymie

btw I loved how she spelled pressure

Ok weirdo:

Private Message: what does your message to me about the man at disco mean

Today, 03:29 PM

redpixie

Posts: 10 what does your message to me about the man at disco mean

please help me understand what you wrote to me in response to my thread. do u know who my missed connection is?

Ok weirdo:

Private Message: what does your message to me about the man at disco mean

Today, 03:29 PM

redpixie

Posts: 10 what does your message to me about the man at disco mean

please help me understand what you wrote to me in response to my thread. do u know who my missed connection is?

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

redpixie

di you tell me to shut up u fat f@!!. ok, sorry for your time. ps, i am far from fat, sweetheart. sorry to waste your time. i am all about positive journeys. good weekend.

redpixie

Stymie, now that you have over 1,000 posts, is it true you're thinking of changing your name to "Starshine"?