Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Confusion Thread

lalate

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madonna didnt make up the "vogue"....she stole it.....it was a big time trendy dance and the paradise garage and she made it mainstream

<<< saw the nyc scene of vogue before it ever appeared on vinyl .... and as the greeting in my very gey voicemail for 24 hours in college.

I remember months ago someone on here being upset and surprised that i didn't know that deepspell was in the travel industry :laugh:

I was thinking to myself "damn! i didnt know it was expected to know everyone's profession on here" :laugh2:

relax...it was never that serious...

thanks,

Ms. can take a joke

<<< saw the nyc scene of vogue before it ever appeared on vinyl .... and as the greeting in my very gey voicemail for 24 hours in college.

what you talking bout bro? :confused: vogue is a dance....u know this right??

that is what im talking about.....madonna stole the vogue dance from a dancer at the paradise garage...

what you talking bout bro? :confused: vogue is a dance....u know this right??

that is what im talking about.....madonna stole the vogue dance from a dancer at the paradise garage...

Dude ---- that dance was all over the scene in nyc clubs where I was hanging at, at the time, BEFORE she brought it mainstream.

Mainstream clubs dufus lol ...

and werent you 7 years old at the time? lol <teasing>

doesnt mean i havent studied the history of my craft dufus....

and i can guarantee you it wasnt in any mainstream clubs......it was strctly at paradise garage, and unless u went there (it was a gay black club), i doubt u would have seen it....

talk to nicky siano like i have.....he'll set you straight :aright:

Wheres it being held? Todd came back to Boston for the weekend for a wedding, went out with him last night.

I know this hot gogo dancer that works at Tavern on the Green on Sundays. She's trying to wing an open bar there for 3 hours.

LOL ... no clue yet.