Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Introducing myself to CP folks

Evening all.

Some of you may have noticed me posting in crobar related threads over the last couple of days. Just to answer some obvious questions that may come up about who I am, I'm posting this.

Yes, I am a crobar employee. I am not a promotor or guestlist person. I'm actually crobar's network admin. Part of my job is our online ticketing program. I am also going to be answering any reasonable questions that come up about either our online tickets, or crobar New York in general.

What I will not be doing.

I don't participate in flames of any kind. I happen to love the CP boards because they are full of honest users who really don't have a problem expressing their opinions of a party or venue. So negative posts about crobar aren't going to elicit some defensive response from me defending it. You are all entitled to feel what you feel. I'm here to give info, not make judgements.

I will not have anything to say about any other venue. I am fiercely loyal to crobar, and wish any and all other clubs the best of luck in everything. And that is the only thing I will say.

Some quick personal info.

I have lived in NYC my entire life. I'm in my late 20s so my clubbing life was basically Palladium, Limelight, Club USA, Webster Hall, Life, Tunnel and Soundfactory. However I remember very little about any of those nights ;)

I am always interested to hear what you all think about crobar and I do read the reviews you guys post, good or bad, about our parties. I have been reading these forums for a couple of months and have a pretty good feel for its personality.

If you feel the need to contact me, my email is in my profile or you can PM me, I will read and respond to as many as I can.

Thanks for reading, and, since its Friday, Everyone have a great time!

Thanks,

Phil

Tickets at the door are on average 5-10 dollars more than online. Usually the same as reduced. There are exceptions though, especially for big events. At Gay Pride, tix for Victor Calderone started at $45 online 2 weeks before the event. Tix at the door were $65 the night of.

Buying in advance will also usually get you in quicker, we keep a seperate line for pre-sale people and move them through at a different pace than general admission.

Hope that helps.

I check these boards at least 2-3 times a day and will try to answer as many questions as I can. Events will be posted as they are finalized. The ticket page will be updated tomorrow with all events that have been finalized.

I hope everyone had a great halloween weekend. From what I saw of the turnout Saturday night in the neighborhood, you all did. :)

Oh and feel free to PM me if you don't want to post a question, I do read and answer them.

Evening all.

Some of you may have noticed me posting in crobar related threads over the last couple of days. Just to answer some obvious questions that may come up about who I am, I'm posting this.

Yes, I am a crobar employee. I am not a promotor or guestlist person. I'm actually crobar's network admin. Part of my job is our online ticketing program. I am also going to be answering any reasonable questions that come up about either our online tickets, or crobar New York in general.

What I will not be doing.

I don't participate in flames of any kind. I happen to love the CP boards because they are full of honest users who really don't have a problem expressing their opinions of a party or venue. So negative posts about crobar aren't going to elicit some defensive response from me defending it. You are all entitled to feel what you feel. I'm here to give info, not make judgements.

I will not have anything to say about any other venue. I am fiercely loyal to crobar, and wish any and all other clubs the best of luck in everything. And that is the only thing I will say.

Some quick personal info.

I have lived in NYC my entire life. I'm in my late 20s so my clubbing life was basically Palladium, Limelight, Club USA, Webster Hall, Life, Tunnel and Soundfactory. However I remember very little about any of those nights ;)

I am always interested to hear what you all think about crobar and I do read the reviews you guys post, good or bad, about our parties. I have been reading these forums for a couple of months and have a pretty good feel for its personality.

If you feel the need to contact me, my email is in my profile or you can PM me, I will read and respond to as many as I can.

Thanks for reading, and, since its Friday, Everyone have a great time!

Thanks,

Phil

ok then, what happened on hallowen, my friend said he walked by there on the way to demara's and saw it was blocked off, then i just read about some girl getting kidnapped (right in the front) and raped ,

and when will digweed be spinning again?