Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did U Ever Felt Sexual Tension With Somebody....

scaredgirl

DID YOU EVER MEET SOMEONE LIKE A PARTNER ON YOUR WORK , FRIEND , BOSS SOMEBODY IN YOUR GYM THAT MAKES YOU WET AND HORNY AND EVERYTIME YOU SEE THAT PERSONE IS LIKE A TORTURE TO YOU, LIKE YOU JUST WANT TO JUMP OVER HIM/HER AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY AROUND ?????

I HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BOSS WE ALWAYS CHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING PARTY, RESTAURANTS EVERYTHING, HE IS DIVORCE AND HE IS NOT BAD AT ALL :drool: AND EVERYTIME HE SPEAKS TO ME I FEEL SOME KIND OF A TENSION BETWEEN US....

I GET ALL NERVOUSE WHEN HE SHOWS UP AND EVERYTIME HE CALLS TOO,

I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO JUST CUT THE CAKE AND JUMP OVER HIM ...

EVERYTIME IM ALONE WITH HIM HERE AT MY WORK I DREAM HE WILL JUST TAKE ME ON THE BACK OF THE SPA AND FUCK ME OVER A TANNING BEDS .....

DID YOU EVER MEET SOMEONE LIKE A PARTNER ON YOUR WORK , FRIEND , BOSS SOMEBODY IN YOUR GYM THAT MAKES YOU WET AND HORNY AND EVERYTIME YOU SEE THAT PERSONE IS LIKE A TORTURE TO YOU, LIKE YOU JUST WANT TO JUMP OVER HIM/HER AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY AROUND ?????

I HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BOSS WE ALWAYS CHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING PARTY, RESTAURANTS EVERYTHING, HE IS DIVORCE AND HE IS NOT BAD AT ALL :drool: AND EVERYTIME HE SPEAKS TO ME I FEEL SOME KIND OF A TENSION BETWEEN US....

EVERYTIME IM ALONE WITH HIM HERE AT MY WORK I DREAM HE WILL JUST TAKE ME ON THE BACK OF THE SPA AND FUCK ME OVER A TANNING BEDS .....

watch your step girl,.. there's a reason he's divorced, dont get played :)

Yeah, I've had that with employees of mine in the past. My interest in one young woman was flattering to her and she liked the attention I gave her, but another employee was a vindictive bitch and she went over my head and my boss's head and told the district manager that I was sexually harrassing the younger woman, in her attempt to get me fired and take my position. It turned ulgy and embarrassing, but the younger woman turned in a statement saying that the accusation involving her was a lie and she only wanted to go back to working for me because she had no trouble from me at all. The bitch liar got transferred to a shit location instead of the promotion she expected, and eventually they got rid of her. But many times since then I was hesitant to show any interest in employees or co workers because of how it may have turned out, even though in my book "no" means "no".

why are u yelling girl??? :direct:

hell yeh at my last job this girl who worked for me and I used to bicker back and forth allllllday. If we werent argueing about somthing we were flirting. Very touchy feelie with little bullshit kisses and hugs here and there. I never did anything because we worked in a small space so god forbid it got weird. Work would have been impossible. She looked so good to, I would have love to put her over my desk. BUTTTTTTTTTTttttt ive since left that place and she comes to visit me at my new job all the time. So good things are deffinetly to come :makeout: