Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHY ARE MOST DJs SO UGLY? (Sasha, PVD, Digweed, Oaknfld, Tsettos, etc)

I'm sorry if I make someone mad on this board but please don't take this personally. I have yet to see a good looking DJ. I'm speaking from strictly a hetero male point of view. And speaking only of male DJs. I mean DJs have got to be the ugliest bunch of people out there after Rosie O'Donell. Seriously, lets examine

PVD= Very gay looking, scale 1-10 3

Sasha= three words, ugly, ugly ugly, 2.5

Digweed=OH GOD NO 1

Paul Oak=geezuz .8

Dave Ralph=I look like the guy from the Profesional 4

Charles cox=I need to work out and stop eating pancakes every morning .33

Tsettos=I look like cousen Ed . 26

Junior = god I'm old, 3

Any thoughts or opinions on this?

Please no bashing

Guest clubkid77

Originally posted by bastardino:

I'm sorry if I make someone mad on this board but please don't take this personally. I have yet to see a good looking DJ. I'm speaking from strictly a hetero male point of view. And speaking only of male DJs. I mean DJs have got to be the ugliest bunch of people out there after Rosie O'Donell. Seriously, lets examine

Digweed=OH GOD NO 1

Paul Oak=geezuz .8

Junior = god I'm old, 3

Please no bashing

Ugly or not, they all get more poonani than you!!!!! Actual PVD is a good lookin guy and its known women fall all over him, though i think he got married recently. As for sasha and diggers, they just look "really british"

I think I know the answer:

They were so ugly nobody wanted to go clubbing with them... therefore they sat home, until they discovered the Technics 1210 turntable! And still nobody went clubbing with them, so they started to play club music to se how it was, and there it goes! BTW: AliceDJ is also ugly!

omg.... pvd is Such a hottie.. (im jealous of natasha, his wife hehe) oakey-- i think he's a hottie, no matter what ppl say (what? monkey face??) sasha-- im speechless. ::drool drool:: granted, digweed is not gettin me all hot and bothered but there are PLENTY of djs out there to make me go wild (woohoo!)

peace-- daniela

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

I gotta give you props though bastardino...At least you did outright diss them and stated its your honest opinion. A lot of ppl here like to be negative just to go against everything everyone says and cause DRAMA on purpose... cwm3.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

Why do you care about what a DJ looks like. You really need to find a better hobbie. These are talented people who make the music we listen to why insult them.

If you have to ask if you are ugly then I would have to say the answer is yes!!! Then again most people don't know who you are.

I wanna merry PVD I love the way he looks!!

Don't tell to Xmike please smile.gif

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by bastardino:

Digweed=OH GOD NO 1

Paul Oak=geezuz .8

Junior = god I'm old, 3

Please no bashing

You forgot Johnny Vicious.

Originally posted by fran26:

Why do you care about what a DJ looks like. You really need to find a better hobbie. These are talented people who make the music we listen to why insult them.

If you have to ask if you are ugly then I would have to say the answer is yes!!! Then again most people don't know who you are.

easy there sweetie

the majority of people on this board know that cat. A to Z aka Andrew Mendez. He's an up and coming dj in the nyc scene. He'll be spinning at Webster Hall on thanksgiving eve which is the biggest club night of the year in case you didnt' know that either

------------------

"No sane man will dance" - Cicero -

hmr3.gif