Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Cedric & Josh Wink @ Space

Bling

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree! Josh had a great set but then Howells just killed the vibe. His first 2 records were okay but the rest blew. BUT...he seems like a very cool guy, very personable and fun.

Sorry I missed you, Leo.

Sorry I didnt get to see you either C,dont worry its not like your going into retirement,right? :)

I am glad I didnt go. Howells and DJ Three suck. :hat:

You shouldve gone Lalo,it was mad fun despite the music.Crazy shyt,crazy outfits, all good times.

I hope DH's GU-Miami doesnt sound like last night's set :zzz:

Wink's last hr was brilliant

Oscar injected MUCH needed energy and vibe in the mainroom with success as always.

left relatively early.. didnt catch DH's patio set.. I just couldnt grin and bear it any longer.

I hope DH's GU-Miami doesnt sound like last night's set :zzz:

Wink's last hr was brilliant

Oscar injected MUCH needed energy and vibe in the mainroom with success as always.

left relatively early.. didnt catch DH's patio set.. I just couldnt grin and bear it any longer.

seems like DH needs to get to producing more!!!

Danny's set on terrace was okay. Cedric's opening set on terrace was way to banging, for an opening set IMO. Roly came on after Danny, and did what Roly does best rocking the fawking terrace like nobody's business. big props to Jose for going the distance "sunday bloody sunday" :D:pint:

Cedric :vomit2: Josh Wink owns & I left when Howells went on... Not any disrespect to Howells, never heard him , But Josh's tunes were enough to set me off.

Took the party elsewhere.

Josh is definitely one of my all time favorites. Never dissapoints

Got my fill of Minimal house, Tech House & Techno @ Space for the next little while. Now that is quality production people , remember the sound..., :)