Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so ... uh ... why are you voitn for bush ??

xpyrate

just so you know:

•I attacked and took over 2 countries.

•I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US Treasury.

•I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy!).

•I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

•I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

•I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

•In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's, but I did).

•After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.

•I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any president in US history.

•In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.

•I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.

•I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.

•I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

•I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president, since the advent of TV.

•I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any other US president in history.

•I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

•I cut health care benefits for war veterans.

•I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

•I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.

•I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.

•Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.)

•I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.

•I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the world.

•I am the first president in US history to order a US attack AND military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the international community.

•I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland Security"(only one letter away from BS).

•I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was tough to beat, but I did it!!).

•I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

•I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

•I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

•I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant. I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

•I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

•I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

•I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

•The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

•I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

•I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

•I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

•I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

•I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

•I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

•I set the all-time record for the number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge investments in corporations bidding for gov't contracts.

•I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

•I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

•RECORDS AND REFERENCES: I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

•I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during time of war.

•I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug use. (wink,wink)

•All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

•All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

•All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

•Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

With Love,

GEORGE W. BUSH

The White House, Washington, DC

Note: this information should be useful to voters in the 2004 election.

Circulate to as many citizens you think would be helped to be reminded about this record

http://home.earthlink.net/~robx/Bush/Bush.html

:)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=236608&highlight=vote+bush

Liberated !!!!!

The War On Terror Is Not Cheap !!!!!!

9-11 Has Nothing To Do With This ????

•I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.

Executed A Terrorist !!!!! Should We Be Humble To Them ???? Sounds Like Kerry !!!!

•In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's, but I did).

LOL

•After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.

9-11 Has Nothing To Do With This ???? New War. New Times. New Procedures.

•I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any president in US history.

That's One Of The Main Points Of Campaigning Duuuuuuuuu

I Was One Of The Americans and It Happen Right After 9-11 - Hint Hint

•I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.

How Many People Do You Know That Have Taken Advantage Of Unemployment Benifits ????? It's Easy To Ask The Government For Help Huh But Yet At The Same Time Spew Venom At Them ????

•I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.

9-11 Has Nothing To Do With This ???? People Lost Their Jobs Due To Majoy Corporations Deciding To Use 9-11 As A Reason To Downsize. I doubt Some Can Afford To Pay For A Home With A Government Check.

•I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.

LOL. Never Heard Of This One. Must Be One Of Those Kerry Lies.

•I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president, since the advent of TV.

LOL. Never Heard Of This One. Must Be One Of Those Kerry Lies.

•I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any other US president in history.

You Must When Individuals Twist and Maniupulate The Original Wording To Try and Benifit Themselves. exp: "Between A Person and A Person not man and Woman" We The People Will Vote For Thesde Changes In The Future. You Want To Take "God" Out Of The Pledge? We The People Will Vote For or Against It. Not The judges !!!!

•I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

Must Have Been Tough For Clinton To Pass this On To Bush

•I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

Are These The Same People That See Us As Infidels ????? I Wonder ????

You Mean The Ones That The Crooked UN Where Trying To Impliment In Order For The US Not To Come Crashing Down On Their Oil For Food Scandal ????

•I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.

We Are At War !!!!!! Secrecy Is Important During A Time Of War !!!!!!

•Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.)

Grandma Must Have Left It To Her On Her Last Will.

•I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.

9-11 Has Nothing To Do With This ???? New War. New Times. New Procedures.

•I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the world.

Must Have Been Tough For Clinton To Pass this On To Bush

•I am the first president in US history to order a US attack AND military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the vast majority of the international community.

9-11 - Oil For Food Scandal !!!!!

•I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States, called the "Bureau of Homeland Security"(only one letter away from BS).

And Thanks To Them We Have Not Had An Attack On Our Homeland. FYI. The Have Already Found Bombs Here In Our Ports and Have Deactivated Them. Trust Me I Know !!!!!

•I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any other president in US history (Ronnie was tough to beat, but I did it!!).

War Is Expensive !!!!!! That's Why It's A Last Option !!!!!!

•I am the first president in US history to compel the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

The UN ??? LOL Oil For Food Scandal !!!!

•I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

The UN ??? LOL Oil For Food Scandal !!!!

I Can Keep On !!!!!!

'cuz they are republicans. everything is black or white for them, they never consider the grey areas.

bush is republican so they vote for the GOP, never question the status quo.

i will go further, the last 4 years with GOP controlled presidency, house and senate has led to the situation the US is in.

just so you know:

•I cut health care benefits for war veterans.

•I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.

•I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant. I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

•I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

•I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

•I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

•The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

•I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.

•I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

•I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

•I took the world's sympathy for the US after 9/11, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

•I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

•I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

•I set the all-time record for the number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge investments in corporations bidding for gov't contracts.

•I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history.

•I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

•RECORDS AND REFERENCES: I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available).

•I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during time of war.

•I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug use. (wink,wink)

•All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

•All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

•All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

•Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

With Love,

GEORGE W. BUSH

The White House, Washington, DC

Note: this information should be useful to voters in the 2004 election.

Circulate to as many citizens you think would be helped to be reminded about this record

http://home.earthlink.net/~robx/Bush/Bush.html

Based on your previous posts, I am confident that you got this in an email. At least you know how to use the cut and paste feature. I would take this thing apart point by point but obby took care of it.

'cuz they are republicans. everything is black or white for them, they never consider the grey areas.

bush is republican so they vote for the GOP, never question the status quo.

With regards to the economy...aside from 9/11, it should also be noted that the late-1990s saw an unprecedented bull market (none like it since WWII) which, naturally, would have to come back down. SINCE the "Internet Bubble" burst, the President has seen more jobs created than ever before.

Vacation Time...it is a known fact that the President's ranch in Crawford, TX is a place where he gets a lot of work done. This is why it is called "White House West". The USMC and Marine-One pilots even sell "White House West" merchandise to fund the Marine Corps. Ball.

Is this some of the "gray area" you were referring to, Vicman?

And XPyrate, I sincerely hope you plan on voting for Nader, being how much emphasis you placed on the war in Iraq. John Kerry, himself, would have went to war in Iraq.

@obby ... yes ... 911 has something to do with the recession but not EVERYTHING, you might say I blame everything on bush but on the otherside you can't blame everything on 911. Im sure 911 did have an impact on the economy, there can be no doubt, but it was only two buldings and the rest of our country(pentagon aside) was left untouched physically. While the loss of life was an horrendous crime, poor leadership is to blame for economic loss.

I would vote for nadar ... but given present circumstances, im afraid i will have to go with the lesser of two evils this time around. At the very least kerry is good with the enviromnetal laws, not as good as nadar would be. Maybe I should vote for him, lol

With regards to the economy...aside from 9/11, it should also be noted that the late-1990s saw an unprecedented bull market (none like it since WWII) which, naturally, would have to come back down. SINCE the "Internet Bubble" burst, the President has seen more jobs created than ever before.

Vacation Time...it is a known fact that the President's ranch in Crawford, TX is a place where he gets a lot of work done. This is why it is called "White House West". The USMC and Marine-One pilots even sell "White House West" merchandise to fund the Marine Corps. Ball.

Is this some of the "gray area" you were referring to, Vicman?

And XPyrate, I sincerely hope you plan on voting for Nader, being how much emphasis you placed on the war in Iraq. John Kerry, himself, would have went to war in Iraq.

i'm also talking stem cell, AIDS prevention in the US and abroad, environmental law, women's rights, abortion, gun control, MEDICARE and MEDICAID among other issues.

its no secret that republicans always vote in bloc when a GOP sponsored bill is discussed in the house or senate floor, even if the approved bill has been ammended so many times that it does not reflect what the original bill was intended to accomplish.

its no secret that republicans always vote in bloc when a GOP sponsored bill is discussed in the house or senate floor, even if the approved bill has been ammended so many times that it does not reflect what the original bill was intended to accomplish.

shut ur mouth already...the Redskins lost....:tongue:

WAKE UP PEOPLE! Terrorist started this, NOT BUSH! What's wrong w/ some of you. How can some of you buy into all this 'it's Bush's fault" crap. Where's your brain man? When did you stop thinking for yourself and have other do your thinking for you. Use common sense. Use perspective. If it sounds crazy and absurd, odds are it probably is. Some of you sound rabid!

Look, I can go on, and on and on. The DNC talking points I have read from some here are absurd and lack perspective. 9/11 changed the world. Deal w/ it. Strap on a pair and realize that the alternative to Bush is a man who agreed to everything Bush has APPROVED. Only now, that he's running for President does he choose to use hindsight and SPIN BABY SPIN. STOP BEING A SHEEP AND EDUCATE YOURSELF. The one thing I've learned from some of the post on this board is that 'some of you" YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. Your only regurgitating DNC talking points. If you hate Bush, Fine but don't insult others intelligence w/ your propaganda. I find it a little sad that you would bravely write such bullshit w/out researching what you've heard, seen or have read. I would be embarrassed if I were you. Don't get me wrong. If you don't like Bush I'm fine w/ that but I can't just sit back and accept your propaganda. Most of the things I have read lacks perspective and logic. Shame on some of you for trying to pull a fast one on some of us.

Call me crazy, but my opinion on this election is this: Kerry does not inspire anyone. Because he doesn't inspire anyone, the DNC and their surrogates have decided to scare and to lie to America knowing very well they can't count on Kerry to bring them to the polls. Kerry has yet to detail what he'll do. We know what Bush will do. Kerry has the luxury of hindsight which a sitting president does not. For me it's this simple. I saw how Bush acted after 9/11. He really impressed me. Security is my NUMBER 1 priority. All other issues take a back seat. All the social programs in America are MEANINGLESS w/out SECURITY! GET IT? LEARN IT, LIVE IT, LOVE IT! What good is a new teacher if she dies in a terror attack? What good is saving a tree if when you turn your back, it gets blown up. What good is it to research stem cells if the scientist dies in a terror attacks? GET IT ?

Like I said before, Kerry said he has a plan and he does not. Saying you have a plan is an objective, NOT A PLAN,,,GET IT? Tell you what. Let me put this as simple as possible. Who do you suppose Americas enemies are more afraid of Bush or Kerry? Well that is the person I voted for a week ago.

I'm voting for Bush becuase I don't trust Kerry as far as I can throw him.

And you trust BUSH :laugh:

listen, i don't trust any president as far as i can throw him, but Bush is one of the dumbest presidents i have ever seen.

I think the only reason people support him now is b./c he was in power when 9/11 happened, and they're afraid to put someone else in power.

If anyone's ever seen footage of Bush, look at how he walks/carries himself. He has this fake swagger of confidence and ego. It's so ridiculous its funny.

People who can't interpret non verbal communication eat this up subconciously without looking at him objectively and misjudge his egotistical swagger for confidence and determination.

Too bad the only thing he's succeeded at is making the rest of the world laugh at us more :rolleyes:

One more thing as to why so many people are voting for Bush. Look at the states supporting him: Landlocked, more rural, more concerned with their own smaller needs (oil/gas prices, crops, etc...). Plus you have to wonder, people like bush b/c he's dumb and he makes dumb people feel better about themselves.

And you trust BUSH :laugh:

listen, i don't trust any president as far as i can throw him, but Bush is one of the dumbest presidents i have ever seen.

I think the only reason people support him now is b./c he was in power when 9/11 happened, and they're afraid to put someone else in power.

If anyone's ever seen footage of Bush, look at how he walks/carries himself. He has this fake swagger of confidence and ego. It's so ridiculous its funny.

People who can't interpret non verbal communication eat this up subconciously without looking at him objectively and misjudge his egotistical swagger for confidence and determination.

Too bad the only thing he's succeeded at is making the rest of the world laugh at us more :rolleyes:

One more thing as to why so many people are voting for Bush. Look at the states supporting him: Landlocked, more rural, more concerned with their own smaller needs (oil/gas prices, crops, etc...). Plus you have to wonder, people like bush b/c he's dumb and he makes dumb people feel better about themselves.

Wow man...never thought I would ever see you of all people make ignorant remarks like that.

Look, I can go on, and on and on. The DNC talking points I have read from some here are absurd and lack perspective. 9/11 changed the world. Deal w/ it. Strap on a pair and realize that the alternative to Bush is a man who agreed to everything Bush has APPROVED. Only now, that he's running for President does he choose to use hindsight and SPIN BABY SPIN. STOP BEING A SHEEP AND EDUCATE YOURSELF. The one thing I've learned from some of the post on this board is that 'some of you" YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. Your only regurgitating DNC talking points. If you hate Bush, Fine but don't insult others intelligence w/ your propaganda. I find it a little sad that you would bravely write such bullshit w/out researching what you've heard, seen or have read. I would be embarrassed if I were you. Don't get me wrong. If you don't like Bush I'm fine w/ that but I can't just sit back and accept your propaganda. Most of the things I have read lacks perspective and logic. Shame on some of you for trying to pull a fast one on some of us.

Call me crazy, but my opinion on this election is this: Kerry does not inspire anyone. Because he doesn't inspire anyone, the DNC and their surrogates have decided to scare and to lie to America knowing very well they can't count on Kerry to bring them to the polls. Kerry has yet to detail what he'll do. We know what Bush will do. Kerry has the luxury of hindsight which a sitting president does not. For me it's this simple. I saw how Bush acted after 9/11. He really impressed me. Security is my NUMBER 1 priority. All other issues take a back seat. All the social programs in America are MEANINGLESS w/out SECURITY! GET IT? LEARN IT, LIVE IT, LOVE IT! What good is a new teacher if she dies in a terror attack? What good is saving a tree if when you turn your back, it gets blown up. What good is it to research stem cells if the scientist dies in a terror attacks? GET IT ?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

because the administration is doing such an excellent job in iraq and making the US and the entire world feel secure, is precisely why you should not vote for that guy.

bush only inspires all the born again christians.

yeah, if educated yourself and you'll eventually would not vote for that guy nor the incompetent people he has working for him.

that guy will only make things worse, if that is what you want vote for him. and in the process stop reading christian fundamentalist propaganda.

Wow man...never thought I would ever see you of all people make ignorant remarks like that.

instead of just saying it's ignorant, come up with a counter argument, or argue against my points.

Just saying what i said is ignorant IS ignorant in and of itself ;)

instead of just saying it's ignorant, come up with a counter argument, or argue against my points.

Just saying what i said is ignorant IS ignorant in and of itself ;)

It's not like you're voting for Kerry as much as you're voting aginast Bush cause you hate, which is really funny - it wouldn't matter who's running against Bush, you and the rest of the Democratic sheep would vote for him. It could've been Dean, Clark, hell, y'all would probably vote for P. Diddy, Kobe or O.J. Simpson if they were running against Bush. Name one thing that Kerry has done in the past that makes you believe that he'll be a good President besides his service in the military?

Saying that people are stupid for voting for a certain candidate is pretty damn IGNORANT. Get off your f'n high horse. And there's no point to argue because I'm not changing your view or vice versa.

It's called RESPECTING someone's opinion without belittling them...and that's what I have a major problem with. It's not just you, so don't take it personal.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's not like you're voting for Kerry as much as you're voting aginast Bush cause you hate, which is really funny - it wouldn't matter who's running against Bush, you and the rest of the Democratic sheep would vote for him. It could've been Dean, Clark, hell, y'all would probably vote for P. Diddy, Kobe or O.J. Simpson if they were running against Bush. Name one thing that Kerry has done in the past that makes you believe that he'll be a good President besides his service in the military?

Saying that people are stupid for voting for a certain candidate is pretty damn IGNORANT. Get off your f'n high horse. And there's no point to argue because I'm not changing your view or vice versa.

It's called RESPECTING someone's opinion without belittling them...and that's what I have a major problem with. It's not just you, so don't take it personal.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im just picking the lesser of 2 evils, which (in my opinion) is Kerry

What in the world did Bush do right this election? I saw way more wrongs than rights, which is why im voting for Kerry

Im just picking the lesser of 2 evils, which (in my opinion) is Kerry

What in the world did Bush do right this election? I saw way more wrongs than rights, which is why im voting for Kerry

The lesser of two evils? Is that the best you can possibly come up with? It's a cop-out...you just hate Bush...just say it. This is my point - anyone who votes for Bush is dumb and you tell me the reason you're voting is because he's the lesser of two evils? LMAO

:gang: credibility

Please answer my question..I'll give you time to look it up on the net ;)

how can we go to war and cut taxes? does this seem like a bad move to anyone?

Also just think of the shit bush will pull if he wins seeing how he will not have to worry about getting re-elected.

We had already cut taxes before 9/11 happened...the first round anyways...the second one happend in 2003 I believe

ummm...there have been no more attacks since 9/11...and I got $300 back my tax cuts :)

Now answer my question

That's it?

Im sorry, but that's not much to shout about. There have been no attacks since 9/11 not because of Bush, but b/c the terrorists take time in mapping and planning things out.

And as for the $300 in taxes.... WOOP-DEE-DOO. How about paying off the deficit that is in the trillions? How about looking into social security more so when we're old and grey we won't have to work? How about.... you get my drift...

That's it?

Im sorry, but that's not much to shout about. There have been no attacks since 9/11 not because of Bush, but b/c the terrorists take time in mapping and planning things out.

And as for the $300 in taxes.... WOOP-DEE-DOO. How about paying off the deficit that is in the trillions? How about looking into social security more so when we're old and grey we won't have to work? How about.... you get my drift...

So $300 means nothing to you huh? Interesting....sorry but I value that extra cash, unlike you it seems.

And Kerry won't pay off the deficit either...he will tax and spend till the cows come home...look at what he did in his home state.