Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crying

tanksgirl

What do you guys think about crying? I was watching desperate housewives last night and the mother slapped her adult son in the face for crying. Do you think it is okay to cry or do you feel like its faggy?

guys do not cry... thats pussy shit...

sometimes when a cute girl cries its hot... (not in a bad way, just something odd i noticed, that some girls look really cute when they cry...)

I think crying is ok. I used to never cry and then I found a great therapist and che makes me cry all the time. I found out that of all the things that I should've cried over, I never did. So now I am finally able to let some of that shit out. It's good too.

I also cry whenever I watch "Rudy"

therunner, you forgot to log out djgarymatthews

Nah, I didn't think you were a bitch. I figure it's a vulnerability thing, that when a guy cries he is showing his most sensitive side and it's when he's most honest with himself, or something like that, and that turns you on more than a tough boy macho side. Am I right? :half:

Yeah, something like that :)

I do like the tough boy macho side too.

I think crying is ok. I used to never cry and then I found a great therapist and che makes me cry all the time. I found out that of all the things that I should've cried over, I never did. So now I am finally able to let some of that shit out. It's good too.

I also cry whenever I watch "Rudy"

you went to a therapist. a female therapist. a female therapist who taught you to cry.

funniest shit ever :rofl:

i have enough respect and compassion for myself, thanks for your concern ;)

translated: I care about myself the most = selfishness and egocentric

The definition of compassion is to care unselflessly about others and their predicament. You can't say you have compassion for yourself!

your welcome ;)

translated: I care about myself the most = selfishness and egocentric

The definition of compassion is to care unselflessly about others and their predicament. You can't say you have compassion for yourself!

your welcome ;)

right now i have compassion for myself that i just wasted time reading this ;)

if thats not compassion then what is it?

btw, NO ONE cares unselflessly (is that even a word) about another. you think when someone gives a beggar some money he gets nothing out of it? he gets the satisfaction in his brain that he did a "good deed". the minds of other might not be wired this way so they give the beggar no money since they get nothing out of it.

in your case, you feel good cause you show compassion. so you get something out of it after all. you selfish asshole ;)

what reason could there possibly be for crying except if someone died?

people (especially guys) that cry in cinemas/while watching a movie are sissies. same goes for guys that actually cry when their relationship ends. what the fuck? the reason the relationship ended is right in front of your face: you´re a sissie.

for girls i can understand it cuz they are built a lot more emotional and need a lot more of that emotional outlet.

when a girl cries my extremely developed urge to "save" her snaps in and i just want to hold her and take care of her. however there are girls too that use crying as a way to manipulate guys, i myself have been kept in a relationship for a little longer than i wanted cuz she always started crying when i started to call it quits. any sign of girls using crying to manipulate me turns me completely cold. i am also known for having said "go ahead i don´t give a shit" when a girl threatened to kill herself if i leave her. stupid manipulative bitch. of course she didn´t do it.

:pint:

:aright:

btw, NO ONE cares unselflessly (is that even a word) about another. you think when someone gives a beggar some money he gets nothing out of it? he gets the satisfaction in his brain that he did a "good deed". the minds of other might not be wired this way so they give the beggar no money since they get nothing out of it.

in your case, you feel good cause you show compassion. so you get something out of it after all. you selfish asshole ;)

hahah, well altruism is the term for giving something and expecting nothing back. Whether you help an old lady across the street, give poor people money, or give someone advice, it's a noble thing to do.

[.:cheese: = ON]That something you get back is not in monetary value. IT's something deeper that feels good. Which makes you feel better about yourself. No dollar amount can compare [/.:cheese: =OFF]

:boohoo::kiss2:

But on October 1st I rushed my mother to the ER and found out the next day she was going to die within a few days. She lasted longer than expected, for a little over 2 weeks, and for 2 weeks she was in hospice and I spent every day there with other members of my family and her. Then I lost her, and then came the funeral, and then the time after in shock. I'll tell you, I've cried more in the month of October than I'd cried in all of my last 30+ years on Earth. It is a very strange feeling, the crying, the emotional breakdown, since I'd not broken down like that for as long as I could remember. For many people crying is a natural emotional response, but to me it was foreign and unexpected. I hope I never have to go through anything like that again.