Clubplanet Nightlife Community

de-humidify coke ...

mursa

... to my astonishment when i went into my safe keeping stash , I found a 2 gram baggie of coke that I've been saving up all "moisted" up ...lots of small clumps and gluey ( i don't know how that happened , i keep it in a dark , cool place) .

What the best/most efficient way to dry it up again ?

thanx .

A buddy of mine recommends this method:

Get some of the moisture absorbing powder that you use in a fridge or garage(blanking on the name-Home Depot has it)

Put blow in a paper coffee filter

Place filter w/ blow in the container of moisture absorbing stuff

Walk away. Wait for a day or so and check on it. If it is still damp, wait some more.

Then :bump:

I have seen this method talked about here as well but I cant tell you how effective it is from personal experience but between my friend and here I tend to believe it.

... to my astonishment when i went into my safe keeping stash , I found a 2 gram baggie of coke that I've been saving up all "moisted" up ...lots of small clumps and gluey ( i don't know how that happened , i keep it in a dark , cool place) .

What the best/most efficient way to dry it up again ?

thanx .

have you been saving it for election night

have you been saving it for election night

u can say that lol ...........im saving it to bang jenna bush as revenge if bush wins .

imma try this technique ....bake it in your oven on warm or the lowest setting for around 6 or 7 minutes. Take it out and crush it all with a credit card, license, etc. It is nice like that. The whole bunch of it is ready to go for lines or foilies. Hell yeah! hyena

wish me luck !

ok, i'm about to :jacked: this thred, but i live in australia and your election is all over our news. who wants who to win? i get the feeling over here that bush is going to win again.

any post-election parties planned? :pint:

Not if Bush wins....

Mostly educated folks want Kerry to win, I don't know if I can survive another 4 years of Bush.

ok, i'm about to :jacked: this thred, but i live in australia and your election is all over our news. who wants who to win? i get the feeling over here that bush is going to win again.

any post-election parties planned? :pint:

No parties,

just a funeral for our country.

I wish I could be down under for the next 4 years.