Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eminem - Encore (2004) - RNS

skeemr4

Eminem calling Paul doing the michael jackson song titles - that skit is hillarious. :laugh:

As far as the album.. Definately not his best work... i'm still a huge fan of the marshall mathers lp and i even thought Eminem Show was good.. i really dig the first few tracks... the lose it track and encore.. but some of his other goofy songs are just kinda whack.. I know they'll grow on me though.

Fuck it was only $9.99 at target so no big deal :)

his best side is his pre Slim Shady LP immature side..

as in songs like..

"Any Man"

w/ Royce 5'9 on "Scary Movies" & "Nuttin to Do"

"Get You Mad"

and all the original versions of the songs that appeared on the Slim Shady LP..

that is the real Eminem..

he totally lost in from The Enimem Show and after

:werd:

I can't figure this shit out...I hate all the corny ass songs he put on there...I enjoy listening to the lyrics but the hooks & shit are wack

There are some good tracks but they're gonna get played out quick and since everyone is saying how much they paid for it, I'm glad I only paid $3.50 from the boot-legger down the block from me

I've had this album for a little over 2 weeks now and it definately is his worst album, but compared to everything else out there, it's still pretty good.

Toy Soldiers, track 3, track 20, Mockingbird, Yellow Brick Road, Crazy in Love are all the best tracks on there IMO.

And as I said before, even the corny songs are growing on me.

A bad Eminem CD is like a bad blowjob.

Even if it's bad, it's still pretty fuckin good.

:hat:

I've had this album for a little over 2 weeks now and it definately is his worst album, but compared to everything else out there, it's still pretty good.

Toy Soldiers, track 3, track 20, Mockingbird, Yellow Brick Road, Crazy in Love are all the best tracks on there IMO.

:hat:

These are the only tracks I rock. I also rock track 2, I think its called Evil Deeds.

i agree... i love the whole cd ...i can listen to it from begining to end ....it seems like im watching a long ass music video cuz i can imagine what a video would be like for every song....lol

and yes i see alot of people bashin it....did u expect every song to be about the ja rule thing?