Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Basketball

yeah the Pistons have a good chance to win it all again. I'm mainly a Spurs fan... being from Boston though I guess I should be a Celtics fan but I've hated everyone on the team for quite some time now, especially after meeting them, fuck 'em. I love the Pistons though, Joe Dumars is the man and Carlos Delfino will be tearin it up within a few years... Darko is still a question mark though.

I don't think Darko will ever make it on the court.

I went to the Phoenix Suns home opener last night and it was a BLOWOUT. 30 points over Atlanta. Amaré Stoudemire has 23 points and all the new guys looked good. Definately not going to finish in last place this year.

I wore my new purple jersey and I got on the scoreboard screen once... must be my dancing.

I love basketball!!!!

A lot of people laughed when I said Jazz would be one of the top teams in the West :)

AK47 is the man... not only that but the whole teams performance was great even without their first 2 guards. The only person on the team that had trouble adjusting seemed to be Mehmet Okur, apparently he's got some eye injury at the moment, but if he starts producing they're going to be hard to beat.

I went to the Phoenix Suns home opener last night and it was a BLOWOUT. 30 points over Atlanta. Amaré Stoudemire has 23 points and all the new guys looked good. Definately not going to finish in last place this year.

I wore my new purple jersey and I got on the scoreboard screen once... must be my dancing.

I love basketball!!!!

go suns!!

on another note-steve francis looked good w/ the magic and that lewser grant hill - i'll give it a month before he's back on IR, RETIRE ALREADY!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn my Sonics are rolling along. They have a tendency of starting strong and then fizzling but right now they are playing damn good ball. And did anyone else hear Kobe get booed at the AMA's last night. After they announced his name and he appeared on stage to present the award you can clearly hear the Boo's coming from the crowd. hahahaha.

Damn my Sonics are rolling along. They have a tendency of starting strong and then fizzling but right now they are playing damn good ball. And did anyone else hear Kobe get booed at the AMA's last night. After they announced his name and he appeared on stage to present the award you can clearly hear the Boo's coming from the crowd. hahahaha.

how'd you become a sonics fan???

Its a long story. When I originally started watching ball back in the day I grew up a Bulls fan b/c of Jordan. Then I started to notice that everyone and their mothers was a Bulls fan back then so when Jordan retired for the first time I realized I was a fan of his and not actually the team. You follow me?

But when I watched my first Sonic game it was hard not to get pumped up from the Payton/ Kemp duo. The passing skills from Payton and the leaping ability from the once agile Kemp was fun to watch. Plus the Sonics were underrated and didn't get that much attention over here in the east coast so it made me follow them even closer. It sucked not being able to watch them play on tv regularly but when they were on nba on nbc I was glued to the tv that day.

LOL - I respect the Sox and Pats for the team game they played...I might not like them, but I respect the way they play. I even respected the Yankee teams from the late 90's (not the frauds they have now) because of the professionalism they showed.

The only individual I respect and admire is Micheal Johnson because he is the single greatest athlete...ever...period.