Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Dj......

i have a few favorite picks. for the guys already up top i would pick andrew mendez and teo t. loved all there sets this past summer. and for the upcoming djs. i would give this to david quest and billy mantani. i heard sets from these guys that would turn everyones head if your into the tribal-hard house scene. i listen to there cds everyday.

Z

i have a few favorite picks. for the guys already up top i would pick andrew mendez and teo t. loved all there sets this past summer. and for the upcoming djs. i would give this to david quest and billy mantani. i heard sets from these guys that would turn everyones head if your into the tribal-hard house scene. i listen to there cds everyday.

I never heard of those 2, would love to hear their stuff though, if they are as good as you say they are.

I never heard of those 2, would love to hear their stuff though, if they are as good as you say they are.

quest will be spinnin at ikon on the 19th. and is openin for gonzo i believe. dave and billy will also be doing new years down in south beach with ziggy. not sure on the venue right now but ill definitly be there.

Z