Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what substances that u've done u feel are addictive

djkevinj

i think that nothing i have done is addictive, only if done over and over and over again. I was never addicted to e ( i was smart about it) or K( always too fucked up on e , to remember what k feels like) alcohol became addicted after drinking over and over and over again. Pot became addicted after doing over and over again. Coke : i get a tingle when i'm drunk( try not to do it) but that only happened after doing about 15 times or so in a few months. Shrooms , nah i get to cyco to keep doing it. Acid i was tricked into doing and never did again. So nothing i've done was addictive they only became so after doing alot of times. But crystal i did once casue i was drunk now i guess i'm getting deeper in the realm of drugs and from there on u got your heroin and crack( never did those) But crystal i can see addictive becasue it was so good but i got sick and never did again. My feeling is only the great really great heavenly drugs are addictive fast, but maybe not for some other . So tell me waht yah think

i think that nothing i have done is addictive, only if done over and over and over again. I was never addicted to e ( i was smart about it) or K( always too fucked up on e , to remember what k feels like) alcohol became addicted after drinking over and over and over again. Pot became addicted after doing over and over again. Coke : i get a tingle when i'm drunk( try not to do it) but that only happened after doing about 15 times or so in a few months. Shrooms , nah i get to cyco to keep doing it. Acid i was tricked into doing and never did again. So nothing i've done was addictive they only became so after doing alot of times. But crystal i did once casue i was drunk now i guess i'm getting deeper in the realm of drugs and from there on u got your heroin and crack( never did those) But crystal i can see addictive becasue it was so good but i got sick and never did again. My feeling is only the great really great heavenly drugs are addictive fast, but maybe not for some other . So tell me waht yah think

Let me tell you what I think.

I think that you are an idiot. :duel:

now, some drugs are just plain addictive. whether or not any one person got caught up doesnt change that. weed its self wasnt addictive for me but i agree with the runner about the lifestyle part. when everyone i was chillin with smoked pot (and feened for it when there was none like the best crackheads out there) that was the focus of everyday. lsd, mushrooms-i dont even know how someone can be addicted to either of those and (this isnt going to come out right) i have tripped literally over 100 times on both...lol. (i grew up in the south-lots of cow fields) but dont care for it now. e? c'mon. do people really get addicted to e? not just *wah- i do e everytime i go out or i wont have fun maybe im addicted...* done tons of e-didnt really want to not do it when i had to for go but sometimes it just wasnt an option and bummer but whatever...'

so some drugs are addictive.

and some people are addictive ppl.

( let me answer the question real quick-coke def addictive and bad.)

but what about the people who are religious zealots?

overeaters?

dangerjunkies?

it seems to me drugs, religion, food, when abused its all just a vehicle for filling a very common void..

i wonder what i would be like if i was as involved in religion as i am with drugs.

quite a tangent there....

it seems to me drugs, religion, food, when abused its all just a vehicle for filling a very common void..

i wonder what i would be like if i was as involved in religion as i am with drugs.

quite a tangent there....

I agree - But i don’t know anyone that's gone to jail for "Possession of Jesus".

Freebase is the most addictive drug I've ever done... Its the one thing I couldnt walk away from without some help... Like someone else said it feels "too good" ..

I wont touch meth only becasue I dont like to be wired forever and i've seen some people get completely hooked...

whats Reputation?

and ppl may not go to jail for *posession of jesus* but my brother got so caught up in religion he cut off his baby finger as a gesture of faith.

obviously thats not healthy-he did get therapy and is not wacked out anymore.

tho i suppose its better than giving 10$blowjobs and living on the street trying to support your drug habit...

whats Reputation?

and ppl may not go to jail for *posession of jesus* but my brother got so caught up in religion he cut off his baby finger as a gesture of faith.

obviously thats not healthy-he did get therapy and is not wacked out anymore.

tho i suppose its better than giving 10$blowjobs and living on the street trying to support your drug habit...

I think your brother has some other issues besides his faith. Cutting off your finger is a gesture of complete insanity.

I think your brother has some other issues besides his faith. Cutting off your finger is a gesture of complete insanity.

yeah, thanks for pointing that out, cocksucker. i was wondering why he spent the next six weeks in the psyche ward...

really runner-have a little more empathy and tact, hes my fucking brother and i love that nut job

yeah, thanks for pointing that out, cocksucker. i was wondering why he spent the next six weeks in the psyche ward...

really runner-have a little more empathy and tact, hes my fucking brother and i love that nut job

I said "Cutting off your finger is a gesture of complete insanity."

And you call him a "nut job"

He needs serious help. How much more tactful should I be? I could've said, "yo, your brother is a complete fucking whack job and needs to be committed." But instead, I differentiated between religious faith and insanity. harming yourself is insanity.

I said "Cutting off your finger is a gesture of complete insanity."

And you call him a "nut job"

He needs serious help. How much more tactful should I be? I could've said, "yo, your brother is a complete fucking whack job and needs to be committed." But instead, I differentiated between religious faith and insanity. harming yourself is insanity.

speak the truf my brutha...

Much of the things you tried are non-addictive.

I hate when people think that any illegal drug = addictive drug.

Weed, K and E are known to be habit forming but are not addictive. It's a big difference.

Acid and other hallucinogenics are neither addictive nor habit forming.....

nicotine, coke and heroin are perfect examples of addictive substances. Coffee is mildly addictive.

Free base is the most addictive substance known to man - this is not my opinion, it's a fact.

Much of the things you tried are non-addictive.

I hate when people think that any illegal drug = addictive drug.

Weed, K and E are known to be habit forming but are not addictive. It's a big difference.

Acid and other hallucinogenics are neither addictive nor habit forming.....

nicotine, coke and heroin are perfect examples of addictive substances. Coffee is mildly addictive.

Free base is the most addictive substance known to man - this is not my opinion, it's a fact.

Actually Coke isn't addictive physically, like meth or heroin, only mentally. Addiction can be anything, reading, jerking off, internet, etc....anything you think you can't live without your are addicted to by definition.

..Nicotine is the most addictive substance to me hands down .

Coke is addictive when it's available and when the settings are right ( chill atmosphere & with friends and alcohol) ...but other than that I can safe keep coke for months at a time .

Tried free base coke once , and could tell that its very addictive ....don't want to encounter it again .

Pills I can safekeep aswell , no prob .

Not into Weed nor do I want to try Opiate based drugs ...so thats it .

Actually Coke isn't addictive physically, like meth or heroin, only mentally. Addiction can be anything, reading, jerking off, internet, etc....anything you think you can't live without your are addicted to by definition.

don't be devils' advocate.

We are talking about addiction (a medical condition), not chronic masturbation or shoppaholics which would fall under habitual or compulsive disorders and not addictions.

two very different conditions.

PS: coke is physically addictive, however, it's much worse on the psychological level, thus somatic treatment is hardly needed, but there are still meds which should be taken to lessen the impact of coke addiction on your system