Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Yankee fans

pk1

I doubt it will happen. As much as I like Sori, he still strikes out way too much and is a defensive liability. He's a terrible leadoff hitter as well. If they put him in the outfield instead of signing Beltran that's one thing but I don't want to see him at 2nd base...

This is all just hearsay but Yankees are talking with the Rangers to trade Vasquez for .....................SORIANO.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definately do it!!!

I know we need pitching. But I really liked Soriano and I think getting him back would help build this back into a TEAM. And it would be one hell of a lineup.

Jeter

Soriano

Rodriguez

Matsui

Sheffield

Giambi - ( If Healthy )

:)

Anyone hear anything new on the possible Posada trade?

Definately do it!!!

I know we need pitching. But I really liked Soriano and I think getting him back would help build this back into a TEAM. And it would be one hell of a lineup.

Jeter

Soriano

Rodriguez

Matsui

Sheffield

Giambi - ( If Healthy )

i have not heard anything new on that trade...i hope to have RJ by thanksgiving tho...

Definately do it!!!

Jeter

Soriano

Rodriguez

Matsui

Sheffield

Giambi - ( If Healthy )

Fuck Giambi - keep Olerud.

For better of for worse (most likely for worse), they are stuck with Giambi and his contract.

While it sounds sexy to add Soriano and Beltran, we need left-handed SP (especially in our ballpark).

If we had the Unit or a healthy Pettitte, the outcome would have been different. The other guy who is a warrior is Tim Hudson...he would be great in the Bronx, righty or not.

-G.G

Yeah it sux but we are stuck with Giambi for now. But as for Lefty pitchers I noticed that Millwood is a FA. His past 2 years have been average at best but he does have some talent. If the yankees can sign him cheap I wouldn't be upset. He did throw a no-no a year back. What do u guys think?

I would love to see Tino in pinstripes but do you think he would be cool with not being an everyday player?

Yeah it sux but we are stuck with Giambi for now. But as for Lefty pitchers I noticed that Millwood is a FA. His past 2 years have been average at best but he does have some talent. If the yankees can sign him cheap I wouldn't be upset. He did throw a no-no a year back. What do u guys think?

I would love to see Tino in pinstripes but do you think he would be cool with not being an everyday player?

I think Tino would rather play 4 days a week with the Yankees than everyday with the Devil Rays. A lot of that has to do with what happens to Bernie if they sign Beltran...

im not a big milwood fan , he has a bad rep of not being "up" for big games and bad work ethic in Philadelphia , he is a work horse though and can give you innings

The other problem with milwood in your wishes though ..is that he is a righty not a lefty

I rather go after the phillies real lefty and bring back home Eric milton

IM not saying eric milton is Randy johnson or steve carlton

but he is a big YOUNG lefty, that is a homegrown yankee.

and when on a good team, has put up very respectable win/ losses

his first full 3 yrs in were on terrible twins teams

id take him back as a solid 3-4 starter