Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Throwing Phones

iamme

.....um a few years ago i ran someone's over lol.....and it wasn't on purpose but it did bring pleasure.....i throw my house phone sometimes when i get mad...never my cell!!!!! .....and once my bro made a solid connection with the cordless and my dome piece.....

That sucks, I hope you have insurance

yup i do.. but also got a $150 rebate for a new phone.. had the same phone for a year and a half... time for a new one anyways.. but they don't sell the same phone anymore anyways, so with insurance, i'd get the newer model, but i gotta see which one it is...

My speaker is all messed up now on my phone, fucking temper tandrums :rolleyes:

I've thrown and broke 2. One was last year when i found out the kid i was dating cheated on me. and The 2nd was a few weeks ago when I got dicked over. They should make phones sturdy for times like these.

Whats your casualty count?? Ive killed 3...2 thrown at walls and 1 out the window.

one day i want to take someone's flip phone and snap it in two, then give it back to them. ....someday....

i threw a work phone at a colleague out of anger and he is now one of my very good friends lol... another was slammed into the acura i had against the a/c vents lol with anger because of an argument with one of my ex's and no signal... (wish i never did that though startac was the best phone i ever owned)