Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has it been a half an hour yet?

are you a REAL promoter lalate or are you one of these shmucks that go around saying they are a promoter and have a guest list just to get pussy(which believe it or not, most dumb broads fall for) ? do u just get $5 food stamp discounts or do u hook it up with the comps and the bottle service for important peoples....

aight, bust it...I started this thread for you, now lets hear about the bitties

In bed with three chicks, at one point four, talking and talking, at this house party. Girls have the most fascinating things to say. All four were bartenders.

As I said -- I was "in bed" with three chicks. But by 4 am - I couldnt take the talking anymore and just left. :(

Here's the funny part of the night -

So i'm laying there with my x in bed and some dude sees me and my x getting comfy and he starts complimenting us how beautiful we look like together ..

Dude "You too are the most beautiful couple Ive seen tonight. You are so cute together. Everyone was looking at you too in the club. You are going to have gorgeous babies together."

X - "We're not a couple and I'm sure as hell not having his damn kids. Im having my own babies with someone else"

Me - "You think i want my kids to look like herrrrr? HELL no."

The guy just looked at us speachless and walked away confused. Friggen hilarious.

Upside of the night - maybe back in the 2003 groove again with x . If thats the case, youll have pages of threads to come.

are you a REAL promoter lalate or are you one of these shmucks that go around saying they are a promoter and have a guest list just to get pussy(which believe it or not, most dumb broads fall for) ? do u just get $5 food stamp discounts or do u hook it up with the comps and the bottle service for important peoples....

Where did that come from?

In bed with three chicks, at one point four, talking and talking, at this house party. Girls have the most fascinating things to say. All four were bartenders.

As I said -- I was "in bed" with three chicks. But by 4 am - I couldnt take the talking anymore and just left. :(

Here's the funny part of the night -

So i'm laying there with my x in bed and some dude sees me and my x getting comfy and he starts complimenting us how beautiful we look like together ..

Dude "You too are the most beautiful couple Ive seen tonight. You are so cute together. Everyone was looking at you too in the club. You are going to have gorgeous babies together."

X - "We're not a couple and I'm sure as hell not having his damn kids. Im having my own babies with someone else"

Me - "You think i want my kids to look like herrrrr? HELL no."

The guy just looked at us speachless and walked away confused. Friggen hilarious.

Upside of the night - maybe back in the 2003 groove again with x . If thats the case, youll have pages of threads to come.

And I got a recipe for a killer drink if anyone wants it.

:laugh: :laugh:

I love your quotes....do you carry around a pen & a pad with you when you go out?

Some peeps are strange. Im playing my xs ass and this dude is like admiring my bracelet thats on her ass ... "where you get it, I like how it buckles... you got great taste"

im like bla bla bla bla. It's $15. You got VSL - its $250 in the store.

And left out one point - which Im taking down in 3 minutes ....

i found out this week that both my xs that I still chill with are formerly

st pp rs (a fact i never knew)

... and at least one wants to see if she dances hotter than the other. This might be good.

have no clue what any of this means but you said you're taking it down so I figured I'd just quote it and than try and figure it out