Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Niacin for cleaning out your system?

MysticRain

Has anyone ever used Niacin to help clean out their system? My man smokes weed every damn day and is going clean for a week for a drug test since he just failed one with a stupid disguiser. So he's using Niacin to burn off any fat and flush his shit along with some detox tea shit. Anyone ever do this or something similar? His THC level is pretty fucking high I'd imagine, smoking every day since he was like 13. Has to drug test in a week....what do you think?

it really depends on his metabolism and build... if he's overweight the niacin will only make things worse since it will help release metabolites from fat cells. If he's thin and has a very very very fast metabloism he might pass if it's a standards screening.. A week really isnt enough for a chronic smoker to come clean without dilluting... tell him to try and stall the test for an extra week or two....at the very least he can dillute his sample in the hopes that they'll retest.

Helll get a call saying there was an excessive amount of water in his urine... He can say he has a shy bladder and wanted to make sure he'd be able to urinate for the test by drinking a ton of water. This doesnt always wrok tho... some employers dont want any part of anyone who doesnt pass without question..

I had to take a drug test for a job once when I was smokin just about everyday or so. I somehow held off the drug test for about 5 days and was just drinking as much water as i could and passed the test, but im sure its different for everyone.

Theres Sum Shi T @ Gnc You Can Get Which Supposedly Guarantees You Pass The Test Or They Give You 3x The $ Back..i Dunno If It Works..but Thats A Strong Guarantee..look In Head Shops Too. . .if Hes Been Smokin Everyday Since Hes 13 And The Test Is Inna Week Niacin Isnt Gonna Do Anything 4 Him -- A Week Isnt Enuff Time At All - If He Can Take It In 3 Weeks And Not Smoke For Those 3 Weeks..and Drink That Drink..maybe? Only Maybe Goood Luck

Yeah that's what I figured too. Those 3x your money back guarentees only work if you can get a copy of your drug test to send to them showing you failed and if the company you applied at paid for the test they won't give you a copy which I think is fucking bogus..we tried. Thanks.