Pet Peeves

cookie6

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are some of your pet peeves?

Mine are bad eating habits, to include:

Chewing with your mouth open, sucking your fingers, making sucking noises with candy/lollipops etc, slurping (drinks, soup, milk in cereal bowl, lol)

Grrrr i hate those :mad3:

--people who take up 2 seats on the subway

--people who clip their nails on the subway

--people who don't say thank you

Me too, I have serious road rage sometimes :mad:

You think its bad down there, New England drivers fucking blow.

I totally hear you on slow drivers, but people drive too fast as well

it cuts both ways, espec. those idiots in pick up trucks and SUV's that drive 80 mph is not only a threat to other drivers, but also wasts gas ridiculously

- people who don't know how to fuckin' drive. if you can't handle being on the expressway, GET YOUR FUCKIN' ASS OFF THE ROAD FUCKO!

- people who take up both seats on the express bus while there's 5 people standing. common courtesy asshole! stop pretending you're asleep and move your bag! we all paid $4 - let us sit too!

- people who don't say excuse me and just push you outta the way. i don't care if you don't speak english - "excuse me" are the first two words you learn in new york. "fuck you" are the next two...

- people who tap their pens/fingers on the desk while i'm trying to take midterms - sorry asshole, can't concentrate

- people who stand at the front of a longass line at a deli when they don't know what they want. stand to the fuckin' side so we can knock out 5 people while you figure out what you want

- not cleaning the shower after you finish. you shed. CLEAN IT

sorry... it's been a long day :splat:

- - people who don't say excuse me and just push you outta the way. i don't care if you don't speak english - "excuse me" are the first two words you learn in new york. "fuck you" are the next two...

- - not cleaning the shower after you finish. you shed. CLEAN IT

:laugh:

Werd! Not cleaning the shower is so fucking nasty :vomit2:

- - people who don't say excuse me and just push you outta the way. i don't care if you don't speak english - "excuse me" are the first two words you learn in new york. "fuck you" are the next two...

- - not cleaning the shower after you finish. you shed. CLEAN IT

:laugh:

Werd! Not cleaning the shower is so fucking nasty :vomit2:

...how does one occupy two machines at once????.........

i fuckin hate people who go overboard with eye contact...freaks me out.....

...people who do not reciprocate...with anything....driving ...buying drinks...whatever....

..people with no personality of their own that simply adapt to the people they are with or like steal direct phrases used by someone....it's just weird....

...ooh ooh.....when ur in the movies and like it's all empty and people sit right in front of u so u cant put your feet up......moterfuckers..........

..or people who sit next to u anywhere...when there are number of other places to sit

People driving slow in the left lane

People who pull into traffic by cutting you off and then drive really fucking slow

People who pull into traffic only to stop shot and make the next right or left turn

People who dont say thank you when you hold the door open for them

People who insist on talking to you when you make it clear you are not interested in conversation with them

People that hock up loogs and spit them in front of you

People who smoke cigars and blow the smoke in your direction

People at the gym who leave there clothes or bag on a bench or machine

People who throw weights in the gym and than complain how equipment is broken

People who cut you off when you are talking

People who bum cigarettes ( I dont know you dont ask )

People who look at me like I have 10 heads when they ask me if I have an extra cigarette and I reply do you have an extra dollar.

People who talk behind peoples back to me and expect me to have the same feelings as they do

Shit I can go on and on and on and on.