Pet Peeves

cookie6

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are some of your pet peeves?

Mine are bad eating habits, to include:

Chewing with your mouth open, sucking your fingers, making sucking noises with candy/lollipops etc, slurping (drinks, soup, milk in cereal bowl, lol)

agreed, along with braggarts, loud obnoxious ppl, bulleys, ppl with poor manners in general, ppl who discuss their sex lives (or their lies about sex) vividly and to me, ppl who pass you while youre parrallel parking, people who do not signal, ppl who are rascist (joke is a joke, but its another thing to actually inflict harm on a person or worse), loud obnoxious exhausts on cars and motorcycles, frat boys, sorority girls, corn balls from the suburbs who act "tough", recycling, vegetarians, ex-alcoholics, ex-anything actually cant get enough good advice from ppl that are ex-anything, bible bangers the list goes on for days... just to make it shorter though i prolly dislike anything or anyone thats not like me...

Never be that person in front of me online complaining that the line is so slow. If the teller is working as hard as they can.

I will yell at you and embarrass you. I know the line is f’ slow I’m on it too If you have money in your pocket to buy food, clothes, even register a car at the DMV, then you have nothing in this world to complain about. If you have two feet to stand on while you are waiting, than you defiantly have nothing to complain about. Find other ways to start a conversation to pass time.

What are some of your pet peeves?

Mine are bad eating habits, to include:

Chewing with your mouth open, sucking your fingers, making sucking noises with candy/lollipops etc, slurping (drinks, soup, milk in cereal bowl, lol)

Ugh, this is what i'm talking about, this bitch next to me is like making out with her fucking lolli pop. I keep making comments like, mmm that lollipop's good eh? Yeah cuz it sounds like it. She giggles, hehe yeah its good, and continues to suck the shit out of it.

WTF? :mad:

take the hint bitch.

Slow drivers in the left lane :mad:

Dogs in Sweaters

Kids on those leashes...as a parent this drives me nuts. Teach your kids how to behaive in public. if you have to put your kids on a leash you need to learn some parenting skills. :mad:

Japenese driving German cars...I can't explain it

Lateness...but this is where I may be a little OCD. I have to be on time, I can't help it

Ugh, this is what i'm talking about, this bitch next to me is like making out with her fucking lolli pop. I keep making comments like, mmm that lollipop's good eh? Yeah cuz it sounds like it. She giggles, hehe yeah its good, and continues to suck the shit out of it.

take the hint bitch.

def hot, post her pic!!

take the hint bitch.

hahahaha if I were her I'd think u want me..or the lollipop with those comments lol

• 3 weeks later...

when you order something to go, and youre driving home and the person starts eating in your car... making all sorts of mating calls and screams while yawning, exagerated sneezes, ppl who cough without covering their mouth, ppl who dig their noses right in front of you and continue to speak while doing so as if they never even were diggin in their nose, ppl who do the same with their lil dicks, girls who act catty and cannot hang out with another girl simply because she is better looking than her (oh man that gets under my skin like a needle, and i just want to punch myself in the face), blasting loud music with the windows open as you drive down the street like some 80's cool guy, nobody cares that you have 60 more payments on that 10 year old lexus, nobody cares that youre a teenager behind the wheel of that benz because its either your fathers or you live in your parents basement and decided owning a fancy car is more important being grown up... ppl who do not tip, or tip appropriately, ppl who make a scene while eating out or fuck with the help... ppl who drive foolishly to impress the passengers or to race another person on the street, guess what you may have won the race but youre still a loser in life... ppl who post too much have insanely long petpeeve lists or a post count higher than 35k...