Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is it....

ecks05

Cause if u start posting about ur sex life or pictures ur an "attention whore" go figure :rolleyes:

I see your posts. I think you are one of very few on this board that knows how to have a good time and actually posts things that are interesting and pretain to sex. Don't let the dummies on here get to you. You keep this board alive. :bounce:

Cause if u start posting about ur sex life or pictures ur an "attention whore" go figure :rolleyes:

I see your posts. I think you are one of very few on this board that knows how to have a good time and actually posts things that are interesting and pretain to sex. Don't let the dummies on here get to you. You keep this board alive. :bounce:

It's true. People have turned very mean on here.

Girl - let me tell u. It's time for someone to say it. We all got diff opinions, and theyre healthy. This is mine. You can differ.

First, wanta say that sbaby and gabo are the best mods. They rock. :rock: Thumbs up.

Whats happen is not cuz of them. Its something else.

I use to read cpsex for a long time before I ever posted. I think my first cpsex post iwas about how back then in 03 the same thing always would happen in a thread:

a) someone would post a question

B) someone would answer

c) someone would post a pot-shot at #a

d) fight errupts between a and c

e) to g) all fighting

h) the thread gets jacked and become hilarious

i) end on a funny note that nothing to do with (a)

Seriously, I use to think some of the chicks in 03 were hot n awesome - telling u raunchy stories. And you know why the girls told stories comfortably? Not just because people were cool. But because the dudes would come back right at it w/ even raunchier stories. Everyone was frank, raunchy, and telling their lives.

In 03, I wanted to salute some of these dudes and girls on having lived life to the fullest and having enjoyed it. Geting it on a washer drier during a house party and then going back to her place and doing it for 5 more hours. Hot stuff.

By 04 alotta of those peeps left. There was a trend earlier this year to

a) stop telling about whats going on in ur life (dont tell me what happened 3 years ago to you, how about 3 days ago)

B) spend more time talking about fantasies (stop telling us about something that is beyond reality)

c) ovreuse of the smilies smilies and more smilies (there is a friggen river flowing literally from all the drool smilies on this board. Talk damn it. Clean that spit coming out of your mouth :laugh:)

Whats real hot is the present, not something in the clouds.

Who did u rip the pants off of last weekend?

Did you slap her ass and yank her hair?

Did she grab you in the club wayyyyy down there?

Did you bend her over the arm rest and spread sum luvin?

I gotta say. I :heart: cpsex so much.

Whos to say why the new group didnt keep up the previous trend of talking frank about their lives. If I was to guess - it was because of one reason: SOME OF THE DUDES.

Some of the dudes :mad: on here just luv to bash people. If you're a chick, you aint gonna stay if you get bashed cuz u dont post your tits. If youre a dude, you aint gonna stay if you get bashed by some other dude who thinks he looks cooler to chicks by bashing other dudes.

The truth is, if you are jerkdude and wonder where all the chicks have gone, I'll tell ya what ... :D: ... allota of the incredbly hot and wonderful and friggen cool chicks have taken this cpsex into private. So if you wonder where everyone is, they are still around, just in private.

For now, we all heart cpsex.

I appologize for the long post. But the solution to get this board back into the groove of the better times is simple. Here's the math:

Subtract : Dudes bashing girls and other dudes.

Add : Frank chat about your current exploits

Equals: A great cpsex board

Girl - let me tell u. It's time for someone to say it. We all got diff opinions, and theyre healthy. This is mine. You can differ.

First, wanta say that sbaby and gabo are the best mods. They rock. :rock: Thumbs up.

I use to read cpsex for a long time before I ever posted. I think my first cpsex post iwas about how back then in 03 the same thing always would happen in a thread:

B) someone would answer

e) to g) all fighting

Seriously, I use to think some of the chicks in 03 were hot n awesome - telling u raunchy stories. And you know why the girls told stories comfortably? Not just because people were cool. But because the dudes would come back right at it w/ even raunchier stories. Everyone was frank, raunchy, and telling their lives.

In 03, I wanted to salute some of these dudes and girls on having lived life to the fullest and having enjoyed it. Geting it on a washer drier during a house party and then going back to her place and doing it for 5 more hours. Hot stuff.

a) stop telling about whats going on in ur life (dont tell me what happened 3 years ago to you, how about 3 days ago)

B) spend more time talking about fantasies (stop telling us about something that is beyond reality)

c) ovreuse of the smilies smilies and more smilies (there is a friggen river flowing literally from all the drool smilies on this board. Talk damn it. Clean that spit coming out of your mouth :laugh:)

Whos to say why the new group didnt keep up the previous trend of talking frank about their lives. If I was to guess - it was because of one reason: SOME OF THE DUDES.

Some of the dudes :mad: on here just luv to bash people. If you're a chick, you aint gonna stay if you get bashed cuz u dont post your tits. If youre a dude, you aint gonna stay if you get bashed by some other dude who thinks he looks cooler to chicks by bashing other dudes.

The truth is, if you are jerkdude and wonder where all the chicks have gone, I'll tell ya what ... ... allota of the incredbly hot and wonderful and friggen cool chicks have taken this cpsex into private. So if you wonder where everyone is, they are still around, just in private.

I appologize for the long post. But the solution to get this board back into the groove of the better times is simple. Here's the math:

Now TELL US How u really Feel!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

B) someone would answer

e) to g) all fighting

The truth is, if you are jerkdude and wonder where all the chicks have gone, I'll tell ya what ... :D: ... allota of the incredbly hot and wonderful and friggen cool chicks have taken this cpsex into private. So if you wonder where everyone is, they are still around, just in private.

THE FUCK?