(..........I'll be down for WMC tho!) :bounce:

ANYWAY, guess what's on the radio HERE?

-country

-rock

-hip hop

-country

-more country

-hip hop

1. Be happy you live in Miami--I didn't realize what I had til I left...

2. You HAVE a radio station that plays "electronic" music at all, and

3. Be happy that not everyone drives a truck or talks nasty, dirty south...

Even in Chicago, they only play it on Sat. nights 10 to 2... Sonic Boom Q101

If you don't like it, I guess you'll have to burn some more CDs!

Ok, feeling a lot of love here tonight.

Truth be told, I was very much like the rest of you until I learned how radio worked. I am a champion of the underground, and created an entire TV channel devoted to exposing the progressive lifestyle of club and dj culture, it is called A3 and airs every night to over a million households on COMCAST and ATLANTIC BROADBAND. May I ask how you have contributed to our scene?

As much as you geniuses are giving me the credit, if I were really running the station it would be the absolute coolest out of business radio station no one ever had a chance to hear.

We go through this every couple of months or so, some train spotting house head has a hunkering for starting some shit, so they post about how much Party 93.1 sucks.

Bottom line, PARTY 93.1 is not made for you and I, nor is it programmed for anyone who has any knowledge of dance music. It is programmed for those who have never heard it before. And as much as you need to pan it in order to have a topic more interesting to say on this board than "TIMAAAAY!" and "TRANCE SUCKS" bottom line is you are in fact holding our scene from growing and further getting itself into other mediums.

I had dinner tonight with Sander K and LP, and learned a lot from simply listening to them speak about their personal opinions about what the scene needed right now to grow. LP - with over 30 years of experience of being a dj, sound engineer, club operator and whatever the hell else he says he does. And Sander, arguably one of the premiere next generation of DJ's who is already setting trends by his use of visual mixing with the new PIONEER DVJ's. The consensus came to be that there was too much division in our community to truly grow the music and its exposure. Trance heads hate house, house heads hate trance, and so on. Bottom line, it's all dance music.

I get asked sometimes what my favorite club is, and truth be told, I love them all, they all add to our scene, every Dj ads to our scene, and every partier who brings a friend to a club for the first time to listen and not just get fucked up adds to our scene.

So I ask you my friends, when you hear IIO's RAPTURE on the radio, think to yourself how many people are hearing that song for the first time, asking who it is, and taking the time to go on the internet to learn more. Then they are exposed to more of IIO's music, then they hear the remix by Paul Van Dyk, who leads that person into more of his catalog which may lead into Sander K and so on and so on.

Soon I will have A3 on 70 million households throughout the US, truly bringing a face to the music I love so much, and the most recent PARTY 93.1 ratings book puts it at one of the top stations in the market.

You have three choices.....lead, follow or get the hell out of my way because I have no time for punks who want to hold back the evolution of my scene.

Sure, responses to this post will be, “PARTY 93.1 IS BAD FOR DANCE MUSIC†and “BUSTER SUCKS.†I am of the opinion that the more of this the better, it simply gives us something to truly talk about rather than “what are you listening to right now?â€

For those of you who don't know me, I take what I do VERY seriously. I know that with enough work and passion I can change the face of dance music in the US.

Who's with me?

buster@cox.com

best post ive read on cp in months. :bowdown: (and no im not kissin ass people) . i happen to agree with his view and the love he has for dance music. you can truly see it each and every time he's out clubbing.

best post ive read on cp in months. :bowdown: (and no im not kissin ass people) . i happen to agree with his view and the love he has for dance music. you can truly see it each and every time he's out clubbing.

it was a great response indeed.....but YES...YOU ARE KISSING ASS!..

well stated Buster.. unfortunately most of what you said will fall on death ears. you have an amazing level of tolerance. keep your eyes on the prize, it is certainly within reach and supported.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

I am all for promoting different styles of music and would hope it shows..

Hell, I even talked to you Buster, about organizing a dance cruise,

"listening to quality DJ's, while sipping on Bahama Mama's on deck",

during last WMC, since I work for a portion of NCL's Marketing Dept.

People will bring this subject up every 2-3 months and STILL be

so fucking dumb that they dont get it! :rolleyes: