Clubplanet Nightlife Community

go go bars

juliet21

maybe cause they want to go all out and really play the role

thats hot :drool:

i dont think its hot.. its kinda lame. just go to a swingers party/club and do whatever you want without being the annoying couple. there is no place for that kind of thing in a strip club. if you have some kind of stripper fantasy, why not be a stripper?

well i didnt mean it like that. i meant if you like to dance in front of people naked, why not be a stripper? if you like to teach classes, you should definitely teach!!

yea but wanting to teach classes is totally different than wanting to dress up in business attire, pretend to be a professor so you can illegally molest one of your younger male students in your office... on top of the copy machine no less...

and wanting to dance and strip for people in general is one thing... then yea be a stripper.. but a girl who wants to live out a fantasy of dancing naked for her BF in the atmosphere and maybe fulfilling a fantasy of his at the same time, doesnt mean she should just become a stripper cuz its obviously what she wants to do with her life...