Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arafat is Dead!!!

mdamon7278

Wait...we're just joking...right Sobeton? :huh:
it offends me that people celebrate the death of a person. be that person bad or good, death is not a cause for celebration IMO. Arafat and Sharon have both made grave mistakes which have caused the loss of lives. most americans take a very one sided view of Palestinians and that’s rather unfortunate. I could go on about the atrocities carried out by Palestinian and Israel, however it would be rather pointless. hopefully the death of Arafat, will bring a new and realistic road map to peace. peace that starts with some good old fashion sensitivity and thoughtfulness. in this day and age, it’s ridiculous that two groups are killing each other over recognition and land.

There is one less corrupt terrorist leader in the world. It is a good day. As for the Middle East, the chance of peace is greatly improved w/ the death of Arafat. Even President Clinton hated working with the guy.

:werd:

Am I the only one amazed that this guy won a nobel peace prize ???

A+ for effort (I guess)

i do. i have family around there. im sorry i dont live in this little shell as most people do around here :half:

Whatever....

Im so tired of the comments about the shell that we live in around here. The man is a terrorist who has stood in the way of peace more than once. As I mentioned before, President Clinton considered him a huge obstacle in the path to peace.

Do you know what kind of terrorist dies at an old age like Arafat? A terrorist who doesnt have the sack to do his own dirty work.

As for celebrating someones death, that isnt the case. Im just sayin that the world is better off everytime a terrorist like Arafat dies--especially when they dont take innocent civilians with them.