Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lounges?

origskeemr

so its about that time of year where my b-day rolls around... My friend and I always celebrate our b-day together and this year we have no clue where to go. Last year we went to Vue and for my girls we went to 9 1/2 (which was a great time).

The question is what's a good popular lounge in NYC?

-not to dressy (kinda trendy)

-if you get tables they give you space to sit down, socialize, and chill

-hot spot (everyone knows its a good party)

-preferably they switch up the music cause i have a mixed group of people comin

-takes care of us cause I'm comin with a decent amount of people 15-20 or more and we're gettin bottles (comps or decent price on the tables)

we were thinkin...

Show

Suite 16

9 1/2 (no clue how it is now though)

Bungalo 8

:pint:

lolol..nah just playin.

for lounges..i hear good things about Ruby Falls or Quo

im not into the scene that much anymore though..

whens yur bday

i went to the opening of quo, and it was aiight... nothing worth writing home about... gallery is alright, show is that place anything good~!? i went along time ago when they changed from saci and i remember it being cramped and crowded...

lolol..nah just playin.

for lounges..i hear good things about Ruby Falls or Quo

im not into the scene that much anymore though..

whens yur bday

My born date is the 18th but now I'm not goin to celebrate my B-day tonight cause some shit happened happened wit my boy. We're goin out next weekend.

We're goin to Bungalo 8 for a triple b-day celebration. Some girl got the hook up but I'm assuming sumptin will get fucked up cause I heard you have to be a heavy hitter to rock out in Bungalo 8 and I'm comin wit mad heads so....

Tonight I might hit up sumptin like B'lo or 9 1/2 wit the boys... Btw someone recommended Ruby Falls to me last night. Maybe I'll check it out tonight.

josh leme know where u go...ill try to come thru..not invited and all

you are always welcomed. Actually anyone can come and chill. The more the merrier. I plan on being hood rich that night. Poppin' bottles fuckin' models! Well not me of course, but I like the sound of it. You can try and fuck all my girls friends. Misk will be there and when she gets drunk she's always on the hunt for the D!

9 and a half is REALLY good Friday nights.. I work there...But since Im working, I havent really been checking out any other parties on Friday

9 1/2 might have been one of the best nights I have ever had in my experience with goin out. Nice lookin place wit nice lookin people. Whats Friday nights like there? Hip-Hop? Cause when I went a while ago they rocked hip-hop all night and then my man threw on Prince right in the middle. I was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, no he didnt. I swear I was singin that shit like a I was his #1 fan. :bounce:

Do you have to know people to get in there? cause dude at the door asked me who I knew... I was like no one but I got mad bitches and I'm gettin tables so he let us in.

How's Show Sat nights? never been there but always wanted to go.

show is aight..i went a couple of saturdays back with sherie and marisa..nothin special..but we didnt wait on line..or pay..or pay 4 drinks so cant really complain.

btw..im sure Barbiedoll's bf could hook u guys up @ 9 1/2 if u wana have a bday or somethin...he's mad cool

show is aight..i went a couple of saturdays back with sherie and marisa..nothin special..but we didnt wait on line..or pay..or pay 4 drinks so cant really complain.

btw..im sure Barbiedoll's bf could hook u guys up @ 9 1/2 if u wana have a bday or somethin...he's mad cool

I gotta see what the deal is cause I'm pretty sure we're doin the Bungalo 8 thing. You goin out tonight? If your goin out maybe you can swing though wherever I go. I think Kess might come though.

yeah but where u gona be? show?

son bungalow is maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad hard to get into..especially if ur deep as fuck....good luck with that shit

nah I doubt Show since you said its kinda beat on Sat., but def some lounge.

Maybe 9 1/2

Suite 16

B'Lo

I dont really know. I heard that about Bungalow but my boys girls dad has heavy pockets. Supposedly he has a connect but if not we'll just go somewhere else.