Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lounges?

origskeemr

9 1/2 might have been one of the best nights I have ever had in my experience with goin out. Nice lookin place wit nice lookin people. Whats Friday nights like there? Hip-Hop? Cause when I went a while ago they rocked hip-hop all night and then my man threw on Prince right in the middle. I was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, no he didnt. I swear I was singin that shit like a I was his #1 fan. :bounce:

Do you have to know people to get in there? cause dude at the door asked me who I knew... I was like no one but I got mad bitches and I'm gettin tables so he let us in.

It depends, sometimes you need to know people, sometimes you dont.. Depends what type of mood they're in lol.. But you know me! haha But the crowd is really good-looking there, and they play hiphop all night.. check ur PMs

blo is a wrap..they closed it last saturday....suite16 is always ill....and prolly 9 1/2 too......bungalow is the one place i havent been to in NYC..and thats cause i def aint ill enough to get in ahahah

9 and a half is spanish night on Sats bc its a lot Spanish promoters ( Ive never been there but thats what the clicker tells me) So i guess it depends what ur looking for

It depends, sometimes you need to know people, sometimes you dont.. Depends what type of mood they're in lol.. But you know me! haha But the crowd is really good-looking there, and they play hiphop all night.. check ur PMs

check your PM's. I'm gunna call my friends now. see what they say. def not goin to 9 1/2 for Spanish night with my friends cause they would be like wtf. lol

suite 16 is beat..

dude..im tellin ya check out Ruby Falls..mad nice place i hear from many many people

never been to 91/2

viscaya is prety cool too..pretty fuckin big..

idk..im not the lounge type though.ill like to sweat and get dirty to the house music

Ive been to Ruby Falls. It was alright, for some reason I wasnt crazy about it-it may have just been a bad night though bc i heard its really good from a lot of peopel also

oh well im glad i mentioned :drool: ....did she mention anything about me having tourettes or a stuttering problem? cause i felt like a blubbering retard every time i spoke to her

Loser ... did I tell you that I felt Nicoles boobs???

Dont you just wanna lick my hands now??

Lee we need another night of booze and late night

drunken munchies at North SHore Diner :rofl: