Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rough ...

lalate

I'm busting your balls mr g-rated lol ......

... cuz its faster than making a personalized jpg of you. lol

nigga please dont give me that BS.....you mean that shit....your the one preaching a 4 page post about how people dont tell about their personal lives on this board....

so explain why people (not just me) should post about our sex lives champ? whats the reason? now your contradicting yourself

avoiding the question i just asked further confirms my suspicions....

Dude, this is a thread with a topic... the topic is clear. If you dont have any comments to make on this subject, then whats ur point in this thread. Thread jack?

warning: potential thread jack underway lol

Guest gabo
:vomit2:
cmon now who doesnt love naughty talk.

one thing I hate is when u talk to some girl and she says how she is into dirty talk and then you find out later that she hates the word ... cunt, slut, ass, asshole, pussy, twat, cunt, fuck, tit, whore, dirty slut, etc.

wtf si dirty talk to some of you women. Cauae when a guy is talking about dirty talk he is talking about calling his lady a dirty lil whore ... at least for heat of the moment. you have to understand we don't really mean it.

..... ladies, how do you like it? Do hard do you like your hair pulled? Do you like a nice squeeze of fingers into ur hot booty or prefer a firm slap to da behind? How about some hot cursing?

Hmmm all that is a must

It just doesnt work for me if there is no dirty

talking or hard fucking but thats how I like it.

nigga please dont give me that BS.....you mean that shit....your the one preaching a 4 page post about how people dont tell about their personal lives on this board....

so explain why people (not just me) should post about our sex lives champ? whats the reason? now your contradicting yourself

your really uptight about your bitch huh?