Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are there any faithful women out there?? wtf...

iamme

so my best friend has been dating this girl for over 3 yrs. they are very close and have an awesome relationship. ive seen her 3-4 times and i think she is an awesome girl...can hang with girls, guys, do whatever, she's not petty and doesnt whine like the majority of ladies out there. they live in different states.

my buddy is in the army for 1.5 more yrs (and then he will drop it) and she is in her last yr of school. by the time he is done, she will have to put in 4 yrs w/ the army as well, but he will go wherever she is stationed.

they have talked about getting engaged and she is all about it. he has already bought the ring....he will be proposing between now and mid december, which is when he will ship out to Kuwait for a year (office job - finance or some shit i believe).

so i wake up this morning to this IM, that was sent last night to me while i was asleep from his girl...

i love you

(my away/auto-response message pops up)

when xxxxxx isnt around, i think about you all the time

shit, ignore that I'm drunk

either a) this was really meant for me, which i doubt, since ive only hung out a handful of times...or B) this was meant for another guy on her IM list (and not my friend)

either way... :cuss:

wtf is wrong with women!! i wrote to her what i said above and told her im expected an explanation by the time i get back home.... :mad:

Don't listen to any of them. Be a stand up guy to your boy AND STAY AWAY FROM HER. That's a pretty shitty thing to do to a freind. Think about how you would feel. I'm sure if it was you that hit that and not some other guy it would make your freind feel even worse about it....(cuz he knows you)

But if the IM was from her......tell your boy and see what he has to say about it. Maybe he will just say fuck that itch and tell you to hit it anyway Good luck. :bounce:

...in all seriousness, dont give it another thought and let it all go......if there is any truth to what youre thinking, it will come up again.....random weird shit happens all the time, acting on it is not always the best thing to do........

I can agree with that. :bounce: