Clubplanet Nightlife Community

San Diego??

nden1078

Yeah, SD is a really nice place. Almost as beautiful weather as here. But it is a little on the quiet side, from what I remember. The Gas Lamp district is very nice. Lots of restaurants and some bars, not really very many actual clubs, though. North of that a bit and on the water is a nice little touristy shopping/eating area. And, I can't remember the name of the place, but just a little north of the convention center, on that some road, is *THE* most awesome BBQ place.

• 4 weeks later...

San Diego is a beautiful city, and actually so are the suburbs (especially those around the hills and valleys). It also has a very cool Spanish-Mexican historic district/garden.

Basically, take most of the good things you have in South Florida, add a better weather (no humidity), a better scenic view, and better people who actually care about the environment, and you have San Diego.

Easily one of the best places to live in the country.

San Diego is a beautiful city, and actually so are the suburbs (especially those around the hills and valleys). It also has a very cool Spanish-Mexican historic district/garden.

Basically, take most of the good things you have in South Florida, add a better weather (no humidity), a better scenic view, and better people who actually care about the environment, and you have San Diego.

Easily one of the best places to live in the country.

Stay tuned, we'll be right with more of San Diego, here on the Travel Channel!!!

boring.gif

I don't think San Diego is anywhere close to being one of the 10 biggest boring cities in America.

The top 10 Most Boring Big Cities are:

1) Indianapolis

2) Birmingham

3) Jacksonville

4) Buffalo

5) Charlotte

6) Phoenix

7) Rochester

8) Cincinnatti

9) Detroit

10) Louisville

• 4 weeks later...

Despite what some people think, there’s plenty to do in San Diego….. you just need to know where to go – and go to the places the fit your liking. The club scene is in downtown running through 4th 5th and 6th street - you’ll find place like Rox, On Broadway, Blue Tattoo, Onyx, 5th Quarter, Rock Bottom, Ole Madrid, E Street Alley, Aubergine and much more. Other lounges and upscale places like the W Hotel can be found within walking distance or short cab ride.

I work for Infinite Media in association with *********. We promote some of the largest events here with the best headliner DJ’s. Whenever you’re in San Diego, give me a call during the day before you plan to go out and I’ll get you and your people on the guestlists to the hottest venues in town. TIP: Groups of guys I’m less likely to take care of so bring the girls and we’ll all be happy ;).

Austin Stanfel :: Marketing Director :: Infinite Media :: 916:799:5375 :: astanfel@hotmail.com