Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scott Peterson - GUILTY!

phrankadelic

i would have thought with all the liberal democrats on the board, everyone would have been against the death penalty. :huh:

Death = Easyway out!??

Let's think about it.

We as human/mammals only feel pain as something we can reflect on, as in a past memory or experience (touch fire for the first time it may not be that painful, but touch it again the physical along with the memory of last time will make it feel 100% worse). If you take someone life away they as a human will seize, they will have nothing to reflect on, no memory, no pain and for sure no suffering. So our government invented this punishment by death to teach bad people a lesson. Does it work; Nope!

What the point of killing someone that has kill another? Wouldn’t you be doing them a favor by taking them out of misery?..

I say people that commit such acts should be put in a room with large poster size picture of the victims looking at him/her 24/7 till they die off a normal death.

But then again that my fu*ked up way of thinking.

Death = Easyway out!??

Let's think about it.

We as human/mammals only feel pain as something we can reflect on, as in a past memory or experience (touch fire for the first time it may not be that painful, but touch it again the physical along with the memory of last time will make it feel 100% worse). If you take someone life away they as a human will seize, they will have nothing to reflect on, no memory, no pain and for sure no suffering. So our government invented this punishment by death to teach bad people a lesson. Does it work; Nope!

What the point of killing someone that has kill another? Wouldn’t you be doing them a favor by taking them out of misery?..

I say people that commit such acts should be put in a room with large poster size picture of the victims looking at him/her 24/7 till they die off a normal death.

But then again that my fu*ked up way of thinking.

No.

You think like I do:

"Reflect on the pain that you have caused.

Guilt will live as long as you live."

And that in itself, is the worst pain anyone can live with.

:pint::cool: