Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Orlando theme parks...

philippio

So I'm having 2 friends next weekend that are on holiday from Greece and they want me to take them to the theme parks around Orlando. I haven't been in a really long time and I was wondering if anyone can recommend the best ones. We'll only have 2 days. Also need advice for hotel accomodations (preferrably less than $100/night). costumed-smiley-046.gif

Go to Islands of Adventure and Epcot there the best parks. For Hotels go www.hotels.com try to find anything in Lake Buena Vista area or Kirkman road theres always busses to the parks. Dont waste your time in Downtown because it sux. Internatinal Drive is the best part of Orlando for me lots to do for tourist and lots of girls walking around I drive is a good place to look for Hotels. I live there for 4 years so if you have any questions PM me.

. Dont waste your time in Downtown because it sux. Internatinal Drive is the best part of Orlando for me lots to do for tourist and lots of girls walking around . I live there for 4 years so if you have any questions PM me.

WOW!!!

I drive better than downtown??? how old are you, like 45?????

get real, bro. I drive is full of cheese. At least in downtown we have SOME culture.

:gang:

of all the times I gone to orlando I only got off once on I Drive to play some mini-golf drunk.

besides that I can't recall paying to much attn. to I Drive. I go for the parks, rides and shows...

But then again if you have time in your planned vacation I Drive would be something to look at I guess. All I know they got that BIG ass McD's

:)

ok ok ok.

I think he heard u...

;)

I have to agree with her.

but if you are into really cool shit, dont leave without seeing the Cirque Du Solie SHow.... its about 70$ a person but well worth it.

damn i wanted to catch that when i went. def go see that :)

Actually, if you take the turnpike all the way, tolls come to almost $20. Epcot is the best of the parks, in my opinion. Especially for adults, and people who like to eat. If you stay on 192 somewhere, you can usually find some really decent rates. Travel time is 4-4.5 hours, depending on traffic.

WOW!!!

I drive better than downtown??? how old are you, like 45?????

get real, bro. I drive is full of cheese. At least in downtown we have SOME culture.

:gang:

Im not 45 Im 26 and after moving to Chicago I have realize that Orlando is the biggest shit hole in the US. If you are a tourist specially from Europe you really dont want to go to Downtown because is very dissapointing place. I drive at least has some shopping and some cool tourist stuff plus is closer to all the parks than DT.

Culture what culture you are talking aboutbecause I dont remember shit. Oh yeah culture the culture of shitty music and shitty nightclubs.

Islands of adventure hands down the best park. Magic Kingdom is a distant second but not bad.

Days inn maingate universal - i think 40-45 a night and you can get AAA disount. not the most greatest looking hotel but clean and right infront of universal(u can practically walk there).

Yes, that is a cool ride, but mostly I like the World Showcase. Of course, they do a terrible job of recreating the different countries, it is very stereotypical, but it is cool that they hire people from those countries and it is fun to get a little taste. So, now we are seriously working on European vacations, to see the real thing.