Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory tonight?

pfft..... Just say no, then go, and tell someone you trust.

Just say no, Zoya......

hehe. cwm41.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Yeah it was really cold on the main floor. I went upstairs just to warm up.. But later on it got much better so it was all good. The music was AMAZING.. JP never ceases to amaze me with the music. A loooot of new stuff, really good too. Left a little early (9:30) but had an amazing time again smile.gif

Stephan and Rob - *hugz* guys smile.gif You are the funniest..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Yeah it was really cold on the main floor. I went upstairs just to warm up.. But later on it got much better so it was all good. The music was AMAZING.. JP never ceases to amaze me with the music. A loooot of new stuff, really good too. Left a little early (9:30) but had an amazing time again smile.gif

Stephan and Rob - *hugz* guys smile.gif You are the funniest..

OMG you went!!

I was at the World and I didn't know you were going to SF !!! I wouldv'e come down for afterhours!!

The world toally SUCKED!!

Originally posted by rachel1997:

OMG you went!!

I was at the World and I didn't know you were going to SF !!! I wouldv'e come down for afterhours!!

The world toally SUCKED!!

Grrrrrrr, I'm really mad now. I was in a really bad mood cause none of my friends went except for eric.. Needless to say I was a lil lonely there frown.gif Wish I called you to ask but I was sure you weren't gonna go frown.gif *sob*!!!!!!! Next time YOU call ME smile.gif You KNOW I'm going no matter what LOL..

Grrrrrrr, I'm really mad now. I was in a really bad mood cause none of my friends went except for eric.. Needless to say I was a lil lonely there frown.gif Wish I called you to ask but I was sure you weren't gonna go frown.gif *sob*!!!!!!! Next time YOU call ME smile.gif You KNOW I'm going no matter what LOL..

Hmm I'll call you next time, I didn't think I would call cuz figured you went out on Friday night and had FUN...

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Hmm I'll call you next time, I didn't think I would call cuz figured you went out on Friday night and had FUN...

Yeah Friday was fun but I *NEED* my factory fix.. Didn't go last week so I was dying to go. Stayed for 5 hours only frown.gif Are you going for the Thanxgiving party? Or Sat?

Yeah Friday was fun but I *NEED* my factory fix.. Didn't go last week so I was dying to go. Stayed for 5 hours only frown.gif Are you going for the Thanxgiving party? Or Sat?

I don't know yet what the plans are but whatever they are I am VERY MAD at LEO!