Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crazy fuckin story...

origskeemr

Someone who was babysitting for a family in L.I. or S.I. (I forget) was downstairs in the basement of their house. While she was watching t.v. she see's a clown statue next to the t.v. that was buggin her out as if it was watching her. She was on the phone wit her friend explaining how this thing was making her scared and the parents called to check up on the kids. She explained everything was okay but the clown statue was buggin her out. They asked what clown statue and stated that they didnt have a statue downstairs let alone a clown one. They told her to call the cops cause someone must have been in the house to put it there. She calls the cops and when they get there to see this "Clown Statue" they find out its a skitzo ( i know thats not how you spell it) midget dressed up as a clown and was living in thier basement for 4 months. He knew their schedule cause they worked during the day and rarely came downstairs at night cause I think it was the kids playroom/t.v. room. He would sleep/hide in the closet downstairs when they were home at night and eat their food, etc. during the day when they werent home. When police told them what happened they were bugged out cause their kids must have played with him cause they used to ask once in a while if they could go downstairs and play with the clown.

When I heard this story I thought it was bullshit but its supposedly true.

dude was dressed up and all... I believe he had some face paint but I dont see how he could keep it on the whole time unless he painted it everyday. I was thinkin to myself if this happened to me and dude came at me I would run like a bitch screaming like a girl. Fuck that!

dude was dressed up and all... I believe he had some face paint but I dont see how he could keep it on the whole time unless he painted it everyday. I was thinkin to myself if this happened to me and dude came at me I would run like a bitch screaming like a girl. Fuck that!

id cry like a lil bitch

holy shit. fucker lied to me... what a dick. and I didnt believe my girl for days till her brother told me. Shit Darrell you didnt have to put me on blast like that. you could have PM'd me sayin it was fake. Now I feel like a dick. lol

oh well, jokes on me.

It's all good man, it happens to the best of us. You gotta nip shit like this in the bud before it spreads more, know what I mean?

Someone who was babysitting for a family in L.I. or S.I. (I forget) was downstairs in the basement of their house. While she was watching t.v. she see's a clown statue next to the t.v. that was buggin her out as if it was watching her. She was on the phone wit her friend explaining how this thing was making her scared and the parents called to check up on the kids. She explained everything was okay but the clown statue was buggin her out. They asked what clown statue and stated that they didnt have a statue downstairs let alone a clown one. They told her to call the cops cause someone must have been in the house to put it there. She calls the cops and when they get there to see this "Clown Statue" they find out its a skitzo ( i know thats not how you spell it) midget dressed up as a clown and was living in thier basement for 4 months. He knew their schedule cause they worked during the day and rarely came downstairs at night cause I think it was the kids playroom/t.v. room. He would sleep/hide in the closet downstairs when they were home at night and eat their food, etc. during the day when they werent home. When police told them what happened they were bugged out cause their kids must have played with him cause they used to ask once in a while if they could go downstairs and play with the clown.

When I heard this story I thought it was bullshit but its supposedly true.

how the fuck did it get inside~!? why didnt anyone ever go down stairs to clean~!?