Clubplanet Nightlife Community

disposable razors...

dgmodel

that would take to long to prep my scalp then shave it...do u shave ur head everyday???? i do and i dont want to waste time with an electric then use a blade...i shave my head in the shower usually while the water is running on my scalp so there is no chance a dry blade touches my head to nick it...

i gotta use the electric first, my hair is curly and coarse, doesnt react well to just the razor first. and the blade i use to get the smooth skin cant be new but slightly used, or its a mess if u know wat i mean.

i gotta use the electric first, my hair is curly and coarse, doesnt react well to just the razor first. and the blade i use to get the smooth skin cant be new but slightly used, or its a mess if u know wat i mean.

i used the mach 3 razor then an electric on my head my hair is gangsta...that combo gives best shave :)

it def cant be a new blade or the shower water turns all red...lol..

• 1 year later...
The MACH3 Turbo fucking rocks. I used to shave with disposables all the time, then Gillette sent me a free Turbo and I was ruined, so I guess what I'm saying here is, FUCK YOU GILLETTE!

:confused: Doesn't Gillette make the Mach 3?

i dont see how a battery powered blade would work better than a regular blade but i have never tried one so i wouldnt know...

slick...u should have gotten the power fusion if u wanted to try something new...just my opinion tho...

I've never used a battery powered vibrating blade before, so I was curious to see what difference in shaving it made. I haven't tried a new razor in a long time. I used to use the Mach 3 and have used disposables for the last year because I wasn't shaving my face and just my head from time to time. I saw the power fusion too, but I couldn't decide on anything so I went with the M3Power. Do you shave your head and face with the same razor?

no...i use a different one for each...i cannot use a new blade on my head so that is for my face...each week i rotate the blade i used on my face to the shower so it can be used on my head...and yes i shave my head and face EVERY single day...