Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Denny Tsettos!!

So I'm at Deko for Roger Sanchez (who by the way was fucking great), and towards the end of the night I end up meeting Denny for the first time (after listening to him for the past 2 years @ tempts)... anyway, I said what's up, bla bla bla... then I go to leave and turn on Sirius 62 in my car on the way home, and who else but Denny Tsettos is on. He's throwin down a RIDICULOUS set on my way home - unbelievable shit. This may not be a big deal to those of you who are in the music biz or talk to djs all the time, but I thought it was pretty damn cool. :)

So I'm at Deko for Roger Sanchez (who by the way was fucking great), and towards the end of the night I end up meeting Denny for the first time (after listening to him for the past 2 years @ tempts)... anyway, I said what's up, bla bla bla... then I go to leave and turn on Sirius 62 in my car on the way home, and who else but Denny Tsettos is on. He's throwin down a RIDICULOUS set on my way home - unbelievable shit. This may not be a big deal to those of you who are in the music biz or talk to djs all the time, but I thought it was pretty damn cool. :)

Sick.

Whoa! one time i met the guy who models socks on the radio.....

Denny KTU MIx show aere awsemom. I Wished he would get a gig in NYC venue like Ikon ,Spirit,Crobar or Avalon or Club Deep. He knows hoise music and he can show NYC people he not jersey Dj He tri-state Dj.

...he did use to spin in the city

Denny KTU MIx show aere awsemom. I Wished he would get a gig in NYC venue like Ikon ,Spirit,Crobar or Avalon or Club Deep. He knows hoise music and he can show NYC people he not jersey Dj He tri-state Dj.

...he did use to spin in the city

Wait till you meet me and here me on Sirius

SICKKKKKKKKK