Clubplanet Nightlife Community

save the drama for your mamma...

dgmodel

how come some ppl are drama-prone~!? as in everytime you speak to them (and i truly mean every fuckin time...) they have something going on that theyre stressin' about, or someone gossipped about them or bf issues... is it possible to be involved in drama 24/7~!?

...just give them a judo chop in the throat when they start talking ...

OMG YOUR NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME I WAS CHEATING ON MY BOYFRIEND AND HE CAUGHT ME AND I WAS FLIPPED OUT ON HIM BECAUSE HIS JAIL BUDDIES WERE LIKE...

then i go

american%20werewolf%20ss%20throat%20chop.jpg

OR

how was your day? good. MINE WAS CRAZY BOBBY CAME OVER AND WAS LIKE WHERE'S MY MONEY BITTCHHHH. I TOOK HIS CASH BECAUSE I NEEDED TO GET MY HURR DID BUT FUCK THAT I NEED IT AND SO HE GOES...

thats when im like

mandibleclaw.jpg

seems to work rather well

• 1 month later...

and what the hell is up with that stupid ass phrase "save the drama for your mamma" ?? Whose mother wants to take time out of their busy day to hear their offspring bitch about the most superfluous shit?? She ain't no goddamn psychotherapist, so STFU!!

and what the hell is up with that stupid ass phrase "save the drama for your mamma" ?? Whose mother wants to take time out of their busy day to hear their offspring bitch about the most superfluous shit?? She ain't no goddamn psychotherapist, so STFU!!

who cares?