Clubplanet Nightlife Community

save the drama for your mamma...

dgmodel

how come some ppl are drama-prone~!? as in everytime you speak to them (and i truly mean every fuckin time...) they have something going on that theyre stressin' about, or someone gossipped about them or bf issues... is it possible to be involved in drama 24/7~!?

Yeah I know this girl that is like that. I tell her it is her all the time. Everyday it was something new. And all to often she either got me involved or was always askin my advice about it.

Finally I stopped picking up my phone. And I set a ringer on my phone for her...

Goes like this "Let me tell you something honey. If you want drama you came to the right place. Cause I'll give it to you here."

You know from 97' or so the "Drama Track"... This is my key to not pick up the phone.

i have a friend like this... she won't call for days on end and when she does call or if i call its always like "omg you won't believe what happened!!" and then she NEVER shuts up... i usually just leave the phone on my shoulder and watch tv and i swear i haven't been busted yet! she just kills me cuz somehow NO ONE has problems EXCEPT her - it's not possible... she just kills... just shut the fuck up already and deal with it! oyyyy :splat:

"omg you won't believe what happened!!" and then she NEVER shuts up...

lmao... exactly... or second place is they ask you "how are you..." and you reply good, or fine or whatever typical response you use... and then you ask them and they "alright........................................ i guess..." fuckin a~! and the same way you have to look when you drive past an accident, you have to ask "whats wrong..." oh man... the next fifteen minutes is like sitting on your nuts driving down a brickroad... why lord~!? why~!?

(btw dont get me wrong everyones entitled to a bad day and im sure weve all been through a day or two or even a spell, but every day~!?)

how come some ppl are drama-prone~!? as in everytime you speak to them (and i truly mean every fuckin time...) they have something going on that theyre stressin' about, or someone gossipped about them or bf issues... is it possible to be involved in drama 24/7~!?

dated a girl like that. everyday so and so said this and that about so and so. :yuck::yuck::yuck:

I cant live like that...I'll walk away from it all first...

This is the reason im trying to break away from my ex

It's like she doesn't even try... drama just follows her. It's like she lives for it.

And i've had enough

I don't have an explanation for it. Just as solbeam said, try and avoid it, unless you wanna live your life like a soap

when did u meet my sister? :shaky:

sounds like u ran into all 250 ppl at my job...