Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best dancers

at the risk of sounding obnoxious i'll have to say i dominate any floor i hit, as long as the music inspires me. twilo's my fuckin house though, so next time you see me there, pay me hommage, and if you have any treats on you give them to me, and then maybe i'll let you bask in my glory, and if u're lucky u can be my friend one day, and buy me water and shit like that...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Hands down ... I'll school all y'all, WERD UP!

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"

Originally posted by p00h:

at the risk of sounding obnoxious i'll have to say i dominate any floor i hit, as long as the music inspires me. twilo's my fuckin house though, so next time you see me there, pay me hommage, and if you have any treats on you give them to me, and then maybe i'll let you bask in my glory, and if u're lucky u can be my friend one day, and buy me water and shit like that...

LOL,

Is that the Benny Hill dance being chased around Twilo by 30 girls all after your arse?

smile.gif

sounds like a lot of trash talking going on . . .

i formally submit to battle your crew against mine . . .

that is dc's finest, eggmok, g-money, raver maina, and dirty slapper vs. nyc's best . . .

sorry peeps, bring who you may but don't be surprised when you all lose . . .

and this is straight up dancing so glowsticks, *ahem* blueangel, can be another battle . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by eggmok:

sounds like a lot of trash talking going on . . .

i formally submit to battle your crew against mine . . .

that is dc's finest, eggmok, g-money, raver maina, and dirty slapper vs. nyc's best . . .

sorry peeps, bring who you may but don't be surprised when you all lose . . .

and this is straight up dancing so glowsticks, *ahem* blueangel, can be another battle . . .

dirtyslapper dancin, i'd like to see that.

those damn eyelets hold her back i think...

bitch aint even good for holdin your stuff while you dance, whats up with that?

------------------

chronic is the answer...

originally posted by p00h:

dirtyslapper dancin, i'd like to see that.

those damn eyelets hold her back i think...

bitch aint even good for holdin your stuff while you dance, whats up with that?

ok, at least she'll be there for moral support . . .

"go egg, go egg, go egg, it's your birthday, it's your birthday, go raver, go raver, go raver, get busy, get busy, ooohhhwweee ooohhwweee . . ."

------------------

Originally posted by cubano43:

Just dance like no one is watching. Glow stick I usually shove those up the person ass!!!!!! Don't care for them. Grinding with a hottie is always my favorite.

Hey! Hey! Hey!! No need to get violent. If you don't like glow sticks then just say so. No need to rip other people ass. cwm13.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif

One lover to all who love to dance and show peeps what they got... I have to say I am a new person on these boards however been in the scene for almost 8 years now. I love what dancing brings into your life...

I have been told that I can move.. very well (must be the Latin Blood in me) I am not going to challange anyone to see who can dance better... instead I would love to know when the next MeetUp is and dance with everyone... I am sure we all bring moves that will impress everyone watching...

Anyone going out tonight?

------------------

One Love...

piss2.gif

I am admittedly a joke on the dancefloor, but some of the people I chill with are incredible. One guy Tomo and this girl Kristen are devastating, so if anyone needs some entertainment on Friday, I'll point them out for you.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Smithers, come here. I need you.

ok, at least she'll be there for moral support . . .

"go egg, go egg, go egg, it's your birthday, it's your birthday, go raver, go raver, go raver, get busy, get busy, ooohhhwweee ooohhwweee . . ."

naah, she'll prolly just stand there with a big grin on her face, thinkin, 'damn if this succa slips and falls and hits his head on the ground and gets knocked out, i can prolly grab his stash and get out of here before anyone knows any better.' thats the vibe i got from her, maybe its just me being paranoid bout my stash, i dunno...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Hey I can dance with or without glowsticks, sweetie! I'm just very diverse like that! tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“If the headache would only precede the intoxication, alcoholism would be a virtue.” - Samuel Butler angel.gif

well, it sounds like a battle . . .

i have to confirm with my crew but after a few practice sessions @ my house we'll be ready . . .

so from nyc, it's gonna be blueangel, her man and nycedee . . .

p00h is gonna watch, anyone else wanna battle . . .

just letting you know i can do a super fast roger rabbit . . .

------------------