Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN CP sex Board babes

notallthere444

I love how if someone doesent like to do gay things they are a "homo phobe" lol whatever you fucken homo lover. I have no problem being around fags at clubs. I was thinking in the lines of dick in ass and pussy at the same time. You prob feel the other guys dick moving around in there only a peace of skin keeping your cock away from rubbing on your buddies. ..

But whatever floats your boat gay boy,. Go gargle cum or somthing.

ok for starters im not gay, at all

second, u have to be pretty insecure bout ur manhood to let the fact that ur cock might rub ur buddys with some skin in between stop u from experiencing some thing like that. so check urself. remember u aint fuckin him and he aint fuckin u, u both are fuckin some bitch.

im sick of these punks who go on the net and in these forums and act all hard and shit, when i know that in person they are nothin but a BITCH :bigfinge: (notallthere)

-- sorry for yellin

ok for starters im not gay, at all

second, u have to be pretty insecure bout ur manhood to let the fact that ur cock might rub ur buddys with some skin in between stop u from experiencing some thing like that. so check urself. remember u aint fuckin him and he aint fuckin u, u both are fuckin some bitch.

im sick of these punks who go on the net and in these forums and act all hard and shit, when i know that in person they are nothin but a BITCH :bigfinge: (notallthere)

-- sorry for yellin

1. I HAVE MET MANY PEOPLE FROM THIS BOARD AND TRUST ME I DONT BACK DOWN.

2.UHM... YEAH IM GAY, YOU ARE SO SECURE IN YOUR MANHOOD YOU WOULD LET A GUY BANG YOU IN THE ASS I BET LMFAO .. YOU ARE IN DENIAL MY FREIND YOU ARE GAY. GO WITH IT BROTHER.

3. HERE IS MY PIC. YOU WILL SEE ME OUT.. SAY SOMTHING TO ME IN PUBLIC AND I WILL SAY THE SAME THING TO YOUR FACE

(Like to add that im not retarted i was just so mangled i couldent see straight)

attachment.php?attachmentid=35437&stc=1