Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Maxim vs. the Metrosexuals

georgym

i agree with some things u say.....but having a messy apartment is not attractive for any man....and liking tear-jerker movies does not make u a metrosexual its a matter of preference as is ur choice of liquor....

but i honestly dont want my man to know the subtle differences in fabric, or distinguish different shades of pink (unless he is an artist, but then again those aren't my type anyhow) i dont want a guy to flip out over his hair being ever so slightly messed up, or to know what ANYONE wore at LAST YEARS oscars...i dunno some things are just too much

however there is nothing wrong with being a clean person, having good hygiene, noticing i got a haircut, and reccommending a great restaurant u just heard about...

to me there is a fine line between the 2

Wow, I totally agree with that!!

it qualifies a man as being a fuckin pussy. it doesn´t get much gayer than not eating meat.

being a vegeterian/vegan is not a metrosexual quality or gay/pussy......it's a matter of preference.....

knowing that a shirt im wearing is last season now thats wrong!!

ugh ... I can't believe I belong to the same race as some of you

man, not eating meat is like denying nature. it´s equally retarted as being sexually abstinent your whole life.

your whole metabolism was conditioned over thousands and thousands to digest meat. your body NEEDS meat (vitamin b anyone?) to function properly.

and why are you depriving your body of what it needs? because the animal LOOKS SO CUTE AND INNOCENT???????????

fuckin pussy.

everytime i see one of those nature shows i think of how good these animals would look on a stick over a fire. :drool::drool::drool: