Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plush Anniversary!!!

ede armand

plush is one year old.

this night has always been for you so, come and celebrate your baby's birthday!!

Saturday. November 20th. 2004.

Tweak Entertainment and New Bomb Era Present:

I. Rick Naples and Ed:e Armand @ Plush

II. JOHNNY VICIOUS and Wil Trahan @ Therapy

1120| PLUSH One Year Anniversary with Ede Armand and Rick Naples.

yes. it's been a year! oof!

our very special guest dj for the night will be none other than boston's own local legend, Rick Naples. you know rick from countless gigs but, most notably, his residencies at boston clubs pravda, avalon, mantra and the roxy.

jim and i are thrilled to finally have rick come down... it's been way too long and i know he'll kick off the next year of plush with a bang!

jim and i would like to personally thank all of the dj's, all of our plush friends, plush staff and plush management, for rocking out with us week after week, all year long.

nailz, paul dailey, bons, groovefire, eli wilkie, joe faria, joe mama, uncle fester, wil trahan, martin jr., manolo, chaser, tym ryan, doug diesel, the tek brothers, hush, dirrty ol' frank, jayphonic, dena, kevin nazty & diesel, andrew newcombe, john davis, tom bartlett, andre perry, kulture, scot cox, rocksteady, double down, volume and aftadark... thanks for all the amazing parties! please come and celebrate with us.

a special thanks goes out to steve and regina for giving us the start, the patience, the room and the flexibility to mold plush into the bangin party that it has become.

the night doesn't stop there! after plush we head over to Therapy for another Tweak event and one hell of a late night party called "BEYOND BASS".

dj Wil Trahan will open things up for new york city dj and legendary producer JOHNNY VICIOUS!!!! playing an extended after-hours set.

come out and play. this one is gonna be a banger!!!!

Plush... the music... and you.

house by resident dj ed:e armand

hosted by tweak

plush @ ultralounge

172 pine street

downcity providence ri

beyondbass @ therapy

7 dike street

olneville ri

join our mailing list at neweranightlife@hotmail.com

www.tweakmagazine.com

www.ultrathenightclub.com

a PLUSH heads up...

get there EARLY and make sure you hit up me or jim for list asap. girls are NOT free before midnight tonight, despite the implication of the radio add. i am gettting tons of feedback for our party and the party next door is going to be slammed as well so, don't be caught outside.

please don't pm me on this board. and, it may be too late to hotmail me as, sometimes, i dont get them right away so, please feel free to post your list requests here and i will confirm them here by 6pm.

e:a