Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vic calderone - spinning on nye in nyc

from Victor's website:

It's been way too long since I've played here in New York, so I'm very excited to announce that I'll be kicking off 2005 with a New Year's Day bash on Saturday, January 1, at Spirit nightclub. DJ Vibe of Underground Sound of Lisbon will be joining me from Portugal for what I expect will be the deepest, darkest dance floor journey this city has seen in months. Watch this space for more details in the coming weeks.

... what to do what to do... mauro or vic

grrr

i thought about same thing

so lil time so many parties

I don't know if I will be here for x-mas or nye, but if I'm here and I still want to party more ny's day it maybe worth checking out. I got to see what other parties are going on for NYE as well first. I have never heard Calderone live b4 so that may give me incentive to go. I will consider it, but it's still too early for me to decide. Again I may not be here, and if so I may not have to make any decisions for nye.

from Victor's website:

It's been way too long since I've played here in New York, so I'm very excited to announce that I'll be kicking off 2005 with a New Year's Day bash on Saturday, January 1, at Spirit nightclub. DJ Vibe of Underground Sound of Lisbon will be joining me from Portugal for what I expect will be the deepest, darkest dance floor journey this city has seen in months. Watch this space for more details in the coming weeks.

... what to do what to do... mauro or vic

grrr

Oh shyte.. Vibe and Calderone... thats siiiick....

wish I was there.... Victor's my favorite dj ;)