Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you know what sucks about this sat. night?

deepspell

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...did you just boast about being on cp longer than someone?......ahahahahahaha.........jesus christ.......bro just call it a day and try again tomorrow.....you're not even close to form today.......

seniority is the holy alter of messageboards...i thought you'd knew that by now...

seniority is the holy alter of messageboards...i thought you'd knew that by now...

...it's all a matter of perspective son......that alter can be turned into a pit of despair if you look at it differently.....and that's why it should never be used as a basis for an argument.....imo.......carry on though.......good reads today, either way......

...it's all a matter of perspective son......that alter can be turned into a pit of despair if you look at it differently.....and that's why it should never be used as a basis for an argument.....imo.......carry on though.......good reads today, either way......

well some idiot decides to put me in my place...my seniority allows me to accept this order or shake it off like a bag of fleas...in the case of it being a rookie...A ROOKIE NO LESS, she gets no love from me...fuck that...she obeys me like she obeys her husband...

...lol.......yes.......but he doesnt know about the whole flexibility and gymnastics thing......that alone gives you a bump.......

dont forget that she wasnt afraid of the ghetto cheer leaders. they were gunna kill her and she stood up for herself .... good shit cookie :aright:

lol, so what did I do to this guy again? I thought I was being nice today? :boohoo:

...oh this isnt about you.......as is the case with most men, it's all about the ego.....jaime needs to stroke is online ego by e-insulting those that he considers a rung or three lower on the intelligence ladder.....in real life, i hear he's a pussycat.......

...oh this isnt about you.......as is the case with most men, it's all about the ego.....jaime needs to stroke is online ego by e-insulting those that he considers a rung or three lower on the intelligence ladder.....in real life, i hear he's a pussycat.......

u people take this too serious...

highmay is a standup guy

i remember the exact convo at limelight where you protested your love of tony draper...pulling that fraternal power shit on me with that type of loyalty is like a dog having a human as a pet...

Bitch, that wasn't me, lol. Draper wasn't spinnin' when we were at Limelight. I hate Draper, lol.

How you been? Haven't seen you since Vinyl.

Bitch, that wasn't me, lol. Draper wasn't spinnin' when we were at Limelight. I hate Draper, lol.

How you been? Haven't seen you since Vinyl.

no....even worse, domenick cappello was there...and you were supporting HIM...i was there because i wanted to check out corbett show up capello, which he did in mighty fashion...

anyway, i dont remember seeing you vinyl....go away...i want frosted flakes...

no....even worse, domenick cappello was there...and you were supporting HIM...i was there because i wanted to check out corbett show up capello, which he did in mighty fashion...

anyway, i dont remember seeing you vinyl....go away...i want frosted flakes...

I was there with Corbett cocksucka, in the DJ booth. He actually still owes me some $$$ for that night.

And if you're trying to get a rise out of me, you're gonna have to log in as Lorenzolamas.

:hat: