Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Plans Everyone ?????

my weekend began yesterday, tonite 3parties: ABAYA from 10pm till 12am for my friend DJ REMY J opening set then heading over to BASSBOY's party at B3 for a few then closin mynight at CELLER BAR with PAULO MOJO. Then goin straight to work then home to sleep, then sat night boxing on HBO then a HOUSE PARTY in the east village then DEEPSPELLS party at LUSH LOUGE. Then once again sttraight to work then SUNDAY after work at 6pm 718 sessions with DANNY KRIVIT and if i still have energy left then maybe another party depending on whats around and what some of my peeps wanna do. If anything last min just might pop up at SHOW believe it or not.

Birthday weekend!! :hat:

Tonight - Splitting time between the Robots party at Cafe Deville & Paolo Mojo at Cellar Bar. (anybody know what time Mr. Mojo comes on?) :bounce:

Tomorrow - Brooklyn Brewery during the day and maybe Deepspells party at night. (Depends on how wrecked I get) :pint:

Sunday - Dinner at Uncle Jacks in Queens :bowdown:

Birthday weekend!! :hat:

Tonight - Splitting time between the Robots party at Cafe Deville & Paolo Mojo at Cellar Bar. (anybody know what time Mr. Mojo comes on?) :bounce:

Tomorrow - Brooklyn Brewery during the day and maybe Deepspells party at night. (Depends on how wrecked I get) :pint:

Sunday - Dinner at Uncle Jacks in Queens :bowdown:

on bell blvd....place is slammin....nto sure where you from but I grew up over there...

as much as I hate it ...that is a great drinkin block ......check out BOURBON STREET.......or if you really are crazy ...go get LOOSE AT THE MOOOSE ....lol

on bell blvd....place is slammin....nto sure where you from but I grew up over there...

as much as I hate it ...that is a great drinkin block ......check out BOURBON STREET.......or if you really are crazy ...go get LOOSE AT THE MOOOSE ....lol

I've lived there for over 25 years... Uncle Jacks is da bomb!! Yeah, I'm not crazy about Bell as a whole, but it's a pretty nice fall back option...

:pint:

Guest distort909

light weekend. wasnt even planing on going out. last weekend was brutal.

if i do go out its to marco corola & spirit for jp.....yeah i know but he has been impressing me as of late. the one time i go thre & he isnt playing techno then i will start to bash again lol

oh on the everytime u rip is sick jesus smiles :bowdown: that is great : lol :

Guest distort909
::points and laughs::

im taking it easy this weekend not by choice but bc my friends are G A Y... lol.. probably gonna keep it local tonight...

lol yo b he rips it sick yo!

im serious though my friend kristie lee got me to go & i walked in really late one night & i herd him play cofusions hot hot & i had to look up at the booth to see wtf i was................. it was jp & i couldnt believe that he was dropping techno..... so as i stated before when he stops playing techno then i wil lstrt to bash & be a hater again :)

come out with me :) tonight is gonna be nutz

im serious though my friend kristie lee got me to go & i walked in really late one night & i herd him play cofusions hot hot & i had to look up at the booth to see wtf i was................. it was jp & i couldnt believe that he was dropping techno..... so as i stated before when he stops playing techno then i wil lstrt to bash & be a hater again :)

i actually haven't done spirit in about a month and a half-2 months.. aside from the halloween party..

i got into an accident on thursday with my car and i STUPIDLY dont have collision on it so i wont be going out for a while unless it's absolutely necessary like thanksgiving eve and of course oakenfold.. airbags alone are more than 2g's... :splat::splat: im sure we'll hang out someday and get to talk about how johnny ripps it siiiiiick and how fierce spirit has been... lol.. good times...

For real? I thought you didn't like JP? Everyone's got to get there JP fix on sooner or later even yo self!! Hey "Nobody listens Techno..so let's go" ... Your a techno junkie huh?